Reviews for Well
Shunatsu chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Cool fic you have here. I really like your er... is it stories or poems? ARGH... nvm... I really like your story, really.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
ok this is how it went:

1st reaction: what the fuck?

2nd reaction: Oh I get it!

3rd reaction: Wow, I get it...this is a creepy story

4th reaction: Dude! this thing is from so far out side the box I can't believe it

5th reaction: This is awsome

so there ya go, I like it.
Midori Aoi chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
huh? i didn't get it. is slade like...a...homo or sumthin cuz that is so EW! that would be sick. oh well, hope it'll be a rob/rav fic anywayz laters.
LovelyAphrodite chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
great that actually made me ponder wonderous things
Flying Star too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Disturbing...but very good. An interesting question at the end, does make you wonder...

Good job, and of course it's Slade.

PS. Like angst? I've got a handful of poems, and one angsty Teen Titan fic called "Drifting".
LadyRaven-321 chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
awesome...it's not often that a writter takes the perspective of the villian, lol...Keep up the great work!
insanemaniacwhohasnothingbettertodo chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
the end . not ?, . this is better as a permanent cliffy. anyway, gotta go review other stuff with my worthless and idiotic opinions. i suck at reviews compared to everyone else, but gotta admire the passion, don't ya? MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *flower pot gets chucked at head* *good aim* OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR- OUCH! CUT IT OUT! alright, alright, i'm going.
TheDudeLordOfFantasy chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
(TOO LAZY TO LOG IN) O that was awesome dude! That was the best of your tt poetry yet!
Summers Death chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Yikes! Slade likes little boys! Slade likes little boys! But I guess Robin just does that, doesn't he? Hee-hee! I'm reviewing 'cause I like your poems! This was...a creepy kind of good...but I like creepy...I wonder if that makes me creepy? I shall ponder over that...maybe you can make a Slade/Robin fic? Even if that's weird_
The Sage of Story chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
O.O
Slade's a pedophile...
Anywho, nice, I liked the simplistic poetry format. How...oddly...scarily...Slade.
Raven A. Star chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
Awesome! i like this poem. _ Slade's perspective of course. O_O Please write another. :)