Reviews for Bright Lights
Jackie Potansas chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Great idea, but I think the writing could've been better. An idea would be to give Mrs. Potter a bit more emotion, and the sucide note wasn't very thourough. Usually they are much deeper and explanatory. For the most part, it was good.
HilaryHilary chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
This is so sad. But very well written. Oh, and you responded to one of my stories, Nevermore. THankyou so much! I love it when people do that. And yes, Keith's date Anna was vaguely supposed to be Peyton's mom. I hate it in Naley fics such as this when they don't get together. So sad.
chelsey chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
i thought it was great. it showed that peopple really can't forget about their first love.
I liked it a lot
Deanna chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
Oh wow. that made me tear up, but it was so good! the writing is good, and the story line that you used is good, i loved it.
Icegirl 03 chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
Hey. I almost teared up there. That was great, but a few parts I was uncertain the feeling you were going for. But all in all I think that your fic was pretty great. I am writing a similar fic...with tragedy in the end. I don't know how I am going to be able to write it though. I guess that's all...nice work.
spasticandviolent chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
wow...i liked was a little weird that she could leave her kids but it was awesome. if you like stories like that then i have 2 but one's a continuation. i have away from the sun with luke and peyton and the continuation is a promise for you. read em and tell me how mine came out. you should write more stories.
JamesLaffertyLuvr1 chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
it's great
Brody chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
That was awesome, just friggin awesome!