Reviews for Exercises In Free Love
awesome
gala-granger chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
nice one! write on!
Cate chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Ohh I loved Exercises in Free Love! I love your expressions :). Put out another!
marie chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
No... dnt carry on w/ it... Brian will leave Curt if u do rite? and i love Curt! and he loves Brian, so they hav 2 stay 2getha. continue and make it angsty w/ a happy ending.
J. Rez chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
I love this story. You should continue writing it. It's really awesome. I love Curt and Brian Fics! Keep writing (please)
Linz005 chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
I was too lazy to login...anyway, I think this story has a very interesting premise. I hope you update soon. I would like to see where this is heading...
Lindsay
Dace chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
I like this a lot - it reads like the film... watches. Sort of thing. I wanna see where this goes, because it seems like a groovy idea D
Polkat chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
i didn't post this up for you! YAY! *does the little heard of has finally restored you dance* excellente... your html needs some work though *grins* will hopefully get VG tomorrow as have 4 frees so will get it in P1&2 and watch it 5&6 and will therefore probably, lets face it, still be watching it when my brother comes home. ah well. looking forward to it very much. felix is v cool... evne if he is named after a brand of cat food.