Reviews for Switched!
Forum Explorer chapter 3 . 5/7/2019
Is that a Rincewind and his Trunk reference? Kudos on your good taste sir.
Dango and Tea chapter 1 . 4/22/2019
" Sakura was okay, because she was Female and supposed to clean."

What a very sexist remark.
Lonewolf1836 chapter 12 . 11/1/2018
If i was writer id keep this story going
JemDragons chapter 12 . 12/20/2017
I enjoyed this.
NatNicole chapter 12 . 4/23/2017
Orochimaru dying from laughter an' Naruto & Sakura switching bodies (especially since it led to Sakura getting character development her canon self sadly lacks) is BRILLIANT! The rest (except for Kabuto' amusingly weird talk with Tsunade) no so good, but I don't care coz I'm too busy laughing.
rikary chapter 12 . 12/28/2016
In my years of lurking ff since-when? 2005 or much later, I only now discovered this story (admittedly, i was in my sasusaku obssession phase. Shame, really.) But nevertheless, not too late for anything. This is now one of my favorite crack weed digital paper.

And much regrettably, you've opened me eyes to a new extremely unique crack pairing that i will scour the whole ff to find stories: Saku wait for it- SaKyu. SakuraKyubi. Which, of course i won't find most likely but id still be adamant and obssess over it screw you by the way please take responsibility but yeah this will only fly over your head so meh

And when did speckled squirrels, trunks, MONKEYS? ever become a cliche way back 2005?
?

God, i want what you are smokin' when you wrote this. Memorable laughter aye.

Many thanks crack.

Wonder if you're still alive.
Fangirl chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
No, Sakura has no breasts!
kmeow chapter 12 . 8/29/2016
This was an enjoyable read. :)
CCXC chapter 12 . 1/26/2015
your story was AWSOME, girl! thank you for making it good even with such a CRACK main problem of the fic. that takes skills, man.

take care!
hye1995 chapter 3 . 1/14/2015
I just realised that the attic is "The Warehouse". It makes perfect sense. It is a lot of dangerous stuff hidden away, owned/protected by an old lady who's there one minute and gone the next. Naruto and Sakura is Mycka and... Square jaw... Guy... Something.
They also switched bodies once, because of a statue they both tried to catch as it fell down. Pete... His name is Pete.

Anyway. Funny story, this one.
la canelle chapter 12 . 1/8/2015
Wow just wow. I laughed so hard while I read this. Thanks for that
Oh I am Slain chapter 12 . 9/29/2014
This story is very well-written and utterly, gorgeously silly. And it is particularly polished too; plot threads were all woven well and completed, no character bashing besides the regular fanon humor, no part of the story felt like it dragged on and instead skipped from one plot-important scene to the next, and no glaring spelling/grammatical errors distracted me from reading. Cheers!
Scarease chapter 11 . 9/26/2014
Priceless man this shit good .
Firerosemon chapter 12 . 4/14/2014
Orochimaru laughing himself to death was hilarious lmao
Haru chapter 12 . 3/4/2014
Orochimaru laughed himself to death? HILARIOUS