Reviews for Let Me Be Your Shadow
figs and pigs chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
Omg I love your story
shikasgirl10 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
love the story will u finish it
shikasgirl10 chapter 6 . 7/8/2011
really like the story are you going to write more
emmettlover404 chapter 6 . 1/3/2011
love it when r u going to update
Effie-a chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
This story is awesome you are a really good writer please continue it!
steinbeckfire chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I really enjoyed the story, however the writing didn't suit me.

Try to write as if you are to describe a scene, as if in a manga, so you can capture the whole picture and remember every little detail counts for as a reader every detail gives information as to how the picture/scene/event is taking place.

Again the story is great, if you combine the good story-telling with good writing, you would become an instant hit

I shall await your next chapter with avid eyes.
J2009 chapter 6 . 7/25/2009
did temari do it? i think it was MEGUMi :P
jess chapter 3 . 7/25/2009
omg , temari was such a lost kid when she was talking to shikmaru , what the hell does kun at the end of a name mean?
Monochromatic Persona chapter 3 . 7/30/2007
it's a good story, but i don't think temari will act that way. She's not the type to openly blush and mumple nervously. she's very confident in speaking and when shes around shikamaru, there's always a bit of arrogance in her voice which makes their relationship good. well that's the way i think of it but if you wanted to change the way they are because of the time skip that's fine to! :)
sd chapter 6 . 6/8/2007
you make your clues way too obvious i could figure them out instintly.
shikatema4eva chapter 6 . 4/16/2007
hey! im Sarah and just wanted to say that even tho ur probably not going to add on to your increadibly good story, just wanted to say that this was THE first fan fic that I ever read and i read it a long time ago but it never ocurred to me to r&r but i did come bak to it with hope that you had chapter six up but its okay, i finally came out of my shell to say that... I LOVE UR STORI and thanx for writing it.

-Sarah (ShikaTema4Eva)

p.s i dnt know if you noticed but i luv shikamaru and temari pairings.
Hobochan chapter 6 . 11/10/2006
Oh no this will never be finished, will it? T_T
00Kariena00 chapter 6 . 10/7/2006
KamiaKeller chapter 6 . 1/13/2006
hi, i don't know whether i have contacted you before but please please please can you continue it?

NightDuchess chapter 6 . 1/7/2006
love it so much. please continue writing. well done on the story. it is well developed and written. can't wait for Tema to be together with Shika and that lazy-ass person would realized who he is meant for.