Reviews for From Princeling to Warrior
aliennepton chapter 15 . 8/31/2014
Love your story! It is 3am and I cant stop myself to read it to the end XD
BrightGreenNails chapter 9 . 7/29/2013
TOO MUCH ANGST! No, I'm joking- somewhat...
BrightGreenNails chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
Oh... That doesn't sound good.
BrightGreenNails chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Is Legolas going to sneak out with the troops?
kingofrock1973 chapter 15 . 7/15/2010
hey, just wanted you to know that i love all of your original characters, though i think my favorite is Feren. you did a great job with the family dynamics and a young legolas, probably one of the best i have read. :)
ShaolinQueen chapter 15 . 8/18/2009
I totally love this story! I've just spent the entire night reading it! Great, great work! So well written and what an interesting characters you created! I think Tavaro was my favourite, so hilarious and caring...

Great work, again!
Secret Thought chapter 15 . 2/27/2009
It's sad when a child looses his innocence, but eventually they have to grow up. :/ Sad story, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. :D
JuMiKu chapter 15 . 9/25/2006
A very sweet story that assumes the same things I do. Although Legolas had a loving family, tragedy had to cross his path sometimes, as he lived in a very dangerous part of Middle Earth.
head in the cloud chapter 15 . 3/2/2006
I am probably repeating myself at the moment but I say it again I liked your story very much. One of the best things in it was how you develped characters of every Legolas' brother especially Tavaro. He was very funny. It was great lecture. Thanks.
head in the cloud chapter 11 . 3/2/2006
Wow, that is really good story. I like the way you are writing, it is clear and understandable and very interesting. I enjoy it very much. Thanks.
head in the cloud chapter 8 . 3/2/2006
Great story so far, very touching. I liked you showed the brotherly love between the young Thandruil sons. Thanks.
Artania chapter 15 . 12/22/2005
That was really really good and i think that you are better than Tolkein Himself! I was wondering if you could do a young Legolas short story about his learning to use weapons and stuff pls? Other than that, that was simply so good!
Wolf Jade chapter 15 . 1/25/2005
aww, this had its up and downs, but i loved it and almost cried at some points, hehe i like feren. he seems like someone i would want for my brother or a husband. hehe. i'm heading off to read the sequel.
Nettie84047 chapter 15 . 12/28/2004
I had read your first two stories quite a while ago and have been trying to find them again. Finally!

The OCs that you created of Legolas' brothers are wonderful and I look forward to see A LOT more of them in the future.

I also love you depiction of Thranduil. I have never been able to grasp the concept of him being an "evil" individual. Seriously, how could a bad father create and raise an elf capable and honorable of being selected as a member of the fellowship.

You little Legolas is very endearing as well. WELL DONE!
butterfly-elf chapter 7 . 6/23/2004
"Hesin looked down at the ashen face of his brother"

i thought hesin was a warrior not one of legolas' brothers. I maybe be wrong but i just thought i wud point it out.

x