Reviews for Till the End
FrequencyQueen chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Another good short. Good tight plot, nice character development. I'd like to see something longer sometime?
psychedelic aya chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
I enjoy a lot of your fics. . I remember reading this some time ago, in my thirst for KitexBlackrose stuff, and I remember scanning your bio and fishing out every KxB thing you wrote. But I don't remember if I reviewed... stupid, stupid me! hits herself with a milk bottle But here I am now, and I shall review!

I love your writing style. As well as the originality of your fics. :D I've been reading your Naruto, Gundam Wing and .Hack fics, but I've only got the time to review now and so that is what I shall do! XD

Thanks for such a great story. :D Write more!
HackFan chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
Aw! Thats sweet!
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
would have gated you out so you wouldn’t have to make such a choice.
Blade Cyberstrike chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
Well, I've only just recently beaten the 4th Phase, and I've been thinking about the connection between Maha/Macha and Mia. Heh heh heh... I have a friend, and his cat is named Mia, and, well, she is EVIL. She is out to get him, really. She STALKS him. Kinda like the rodents around my house... But, back to the story. Great story. I was seriously going to buy Quarentine, but, then I decided on a MegaMan game for the GBA instead, as I'm not yet done with Outbreak. But, the instant that I get the money, and that I have chance to get the game, I'm gonna get it! I want to see what happens for myself! Meow! *A string of yarn moves across the floor* Mrow? *pounces on the yarn* I cannot resist the yarn. The yarn is my ULTIMATE WEAKNES! O.o.. Okay... I've been WAY hyped lately, like, bouncing-off-the-walls hyper lately, which is the exact OPPOSITE of the way that I normally am. I also found out that I have a social life that is NOT online, and stuff. Not to mention, that the other night, I got enough sleep. Man, my life is getting WEIRD now, lol. Meow! _;; *chases yarn*
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Aw, this reminds me of FFX... XD I'm so glad you've written many KxBR fics; now I have a reason to look around in this category, hehe. (I'm a little sick and tired of seeing all those Kite x Elk fics... .;)
Phantom 1 chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Perfect, absolutely perfect. I know I spoiled some stuff for myself, but it was worth it to read such a great piece.
NeoBlaze chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
I really like your Kite&Blackrose fics, they're my favorite couple. In the actual videogame storyline did Kite choose Blackrose or Terajima in the .hack/Quarantine game? I don't have the game but I would really like to know who he really chose. I really hope that it was Blackrose though. Maybe one of your future fics could tell how that goes?
Molly-Chan the AnimeGame Fan chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
Wa, cute fluff! And yummy spoiler! XD WAHAHAHA!
A: *big eyes with a twitch*
D: Well that's interesting, I wonder how much it takes to try and kill Mia
Kite: - You...just don't like helping the situation, don't you?
D: :D What's why I'm a demon!
Kite: *glares*
Me: Aw, don't worry about her Kite, now just focus on the reveiw
Kite: That's your job
Me: RIGHT!
Kite: ...
A: *sigh* Ignore her too
Kite: *nods*
Me: *giggles* THAT WAS AWESOME! I LUVED IT! XD
Renfro Calhoun chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
It's angsty fluff and Kite/BlackRose. The word I'm looking for is YAY!
Good stuff here, Gold. Not much I can say that doesn't also apply to your other one-shots, but this is good writing. I love how you handle the characters; I can see Kite needing a pick-me-up after that fight, and you do both him and BlackRose justice in doing so. Keep up the good work! :)
tsukichan chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
*sob*sob**sniffle* SHOO SWEET! This fic is one of the best I've seen, and a persoanal fav. Keep writing!
Ghastly One-Eyed Minno chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
O_O! So I'm really not the only Kite/BR fan out there... This is probably the best serious .hack fic I've read so far. I cannot say enough rawkin' things about this fic (or any of your other .hack fics, for that matter). It's so angsty, yet so fluffy, with dead-on characterization... I heart it. And you're such an incredible writer, too. You've even inspired me to write my own Kite/BlackRose fic... er... At least someday, when I finally get off my lazy arse and commit myself to it. _; Well, I'll cut my psycho ramblings short here before you start looking into restraining orders and the like. *fles*
Black Joker Lady chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
KAWAII! *Sob sob sob* I loved this! There are so few KiteBlackRose fanfics! (Well, I haven't really looked but...) Kawaiikawaii! This is really good! A great award for .hack/ fiction!
BJL