Reviews for Fairy Tale Dreams
Riderazzo chapter 2 . 3/14/2005
This is a great story! I LOVE IT! I've read the whole storyall ready this is just my fav chapter. I hope you write more Lancitty!:) Your so good at writeing them! This is one of my fav stories! Keep writing great stories!
EreshkigalGirl chapter 7 . 6/12/2004
Oh, come on, Rogue's gotta spil to somebody! It wouldn't be fun otherwise. Is it wrong to get a kick out of embarrassing her?
Lady Bevier chapter 7 . 5/11/2004
Yay! I really liked this story, it was really well written! Be proud!
Miss Ginny chapter 7 . 5/6/2004
how very amusing. So, what did the card on rogue's pillow say? and who was it from? and you had best update soon, or a SHANT review! lol
Kitty Pryde-Alvers chapter 7 . 5/6/2004
SIMPLY FABULOUS! I found myself realizing I didn't read Wanda's chapter! OMG! I didn't read Jean's either! lol me and my sister *Blushs* kind of play this silly game... *turns redder* where I choose a couple characters to be and she choose's some to... Jean&Wanda were hers.. JEAN IS MINE NOW! *turns bright red* alright well it's silly like I said. anyhow, really great last chapter! I loved the cute scene between kitty and Lance. bye!
ray1 chapter 7 . 5/6/2004
Well, now, isn't this just dandy. All in love...except for Wanda, of course. And all of their dreams have been sweet, or as close as it can get.
Anti-XYo chapter 7 . 5/6/2004
I loved this story! You are an amazing writer, and I'm so glad that I found this story...and you, because I like your other stories too!
Anti-XYo chapter 6 . 5/2/2004
I love your story so much! You are awsome!
Star-of-Chaos chapter 6 . 4/25/2004
I really like these stories. Toad was very cute in his, and I can definitely see Remy playing the big bad wolf. ;-)
Anti-XYo chapter 5 . 4/22/2004
I love your story! You are very good at writing, very descriptive! Keep going! And don't worry about the rating, I've read worse, and I like the fact that you stick to the original fairy tales!
Riderazzo chapter 5 . 4/18/2004
I take it your a rogue logan fan. Did logan have to kill Remy?
EreshkigalGirl chapter 5 . 4/16/2004
1) You kinky little bi-otch.
2) True about the fairytales.
and 3) I would've chosen Red Ridinghood for this one, too. I liked it.
Kitty Pryde-Alvers chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
OMG! I am like so sorry I didn't know you we're still updating! I like swear I would have read this long time ago if I had. It's a Lancitty right? Well I know that I reall enjoyed it before. My pen name last time I reviewed would have been, um... I think it was, OH YEAH! Mrs. Jewl Allerdyce. I write too but my storie's are currently on hold. I've got such major Math HW to catch up on and alot of writer's block too. I might not review again for a couple days because I'm printing the stuff and then reading it. :) Keep up the good work, You probably have! bye until next time!
Tabitha Smith/)
Support *Takes deep breath*
Lancitty(Lance&Kitty)
Kurmanda(Kurt&Amanda)
Tabro(Pyro&Tabby)
Jott(Scott&Jean)
Bobilee(How I say Jubby (Bobby&Jubilee))
Loro(Logan&Ororo)
Daryn(Duncan&Taryn)
Jahne(Jamie&Rahne)
Calvan(Callisto&Evan)
Romy(Rogue&Remy)
I think that's all of them but probably not :D
Neptune chapter 5 . 4/14/2004
Oh wow! That was definitely more bittersweet than the others, but I think it's completely appropriate forRogue and Remy's story. Their relationship is complicated...and she does barely know him.
Great work! This story is great!
Anti-XYo chapter 4 . 4/1/2004
O! I love love love your story! Write more ASAP please!
~ Half-N-Half