Reviews for Heroes
woodsse chapter 8 . 4/12/2010
Wow! Great story!

Really realistic and totally captured the atmosphere and tensions; I especially liked the Lucas/Vaughn moment at the hospital!

Just one question, might just be me being totally unobservant or whatever, but what happened to Hailey at the end? I know she went for surgery and her bf was there, but would have been nice to 'see' (see how well u visualised everything? I'm already thinkin in terms of like a movie!) her next to Lucas at the end or something. Thats just my opinion, and its a great story anyway! :D congrats and keep goin!
SlothKeeper chapter 8 . 9/14/2008
That was a really great fic. IT was really inspirational
Jessica chapter 8 . 8/11/2008
3 words.

best story EVER

i LOVED it ]

awesum story

and an awesum writer u r ]
Lyssa Baby chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
OMG I loved this story it was totally awesome. I cant wait to see what happens next. I love reading stories with these two as a couple. I hate author notes dont you I mean they always get the readers hopes up you know I mean the readers think its another chapter of the story but it turns out its a author note and it just gets our hopes up which sucks. Anyway like i said before i cant wait to see what happens next.
RarrBaby chapter 8 . 10/7/2006
That was so amazing. I loved to so much. I won't lie. I cried when Marshall woke up _

But the point is. It was wonderful!
xocrazililkelox chapter 8 . 8/19/2006
wow this is an amazing story i was almost in tears at one point or another in this story. i liked how you had each charchter deal with the sistuation in its own way and it matched the charchters personallity how the dealt with the shooting .i espcially liked the scene with Vaughn and Victor it was really sweet. i cant wait to read more of your stories you are a relly talented writer .
atrum infractus chapter 8 . 7/5/2006
I love you.

Haha, that's odd. I LOVE this story though! It was very well-done, I'm quite impressed. Josie's reaction was so perfect, Marshall's last line, calling Lucas "Mom" was so cannon. Everything was just how I could immagine it. I could practically see it- and I was glued to my chair. It was absolutely breath taking.
sectumsempra chapter 8 . 7/4/2006
'
sectumsempra chapter 7 . 7/4/2006
Aw! And Marshall's OK. Yay!
sectumsempra chapter 6 . 7/4/2006
That part about Madison was so sad! Oh my God. I can see it all in my head. It's just so devastating.
sectumsempra chapter 5 . 7/4/2006
Oh God. It's all so dramatic. Like an All Saints/BHH crossover. Oh I hope Marshall is OK. I want to find out what's upw ith Josie. I guess she's just in shock. Or worried about Lucas? I guess I'll find out in a minute.
sectumsempra chapter 3 . 7/4/2006
Thank God Josie and Corrine are alright. But where's Lucas. That was so sad. All the students dying. Especially Madison when Vaughn was just hoilding her.
sectumsempra chapter 2 . 7/3/2006
Oh my God. I'm goign to cry. That was the saddest fic I've ever read. Did he shoot Josie and Corrine in the halls? God this is scary. You're an amazing writer by the way. This story is so, and this is going to sound lame, moving.
sectumsempra chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Don't let Marshall die! Please. I so thought it was going to be Josie. A shooting in the school. Oh my God.
Tahra chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Just wanted to say what a truly amazing story this was. Extremely well written, and very touching. Thanks you for writing this.

Tahra