Reviews for Eien Ni Nakunatta Shunkan
SessRinLover chapter 24 . 2/13
Please for the love of everything holy finish this story, I would love to read about Rin leaving him for good and going on her own path and finding someone else that deserves her, lord knows the poor girl has been through enough hell to last a life time, maybe Rin might find a Hanyou since she herself is neither human anymore and not really Youkia but like a mixture, so a Hanyou would be a good match for her, but not Dog, maybe a Kitsune Hanyou or Neko Hanyou, just a thought.

Pretty Pretty Please draw this story to a well deserved close, and let Rin find her happy ending.
elohiniar chapter 4 . 1/14
Not digging the abusive sess but will carry on a few chapters to see how it goes.
elohiniar chapter 3 . 1/14
Love that she walked in on Inuyahs and Kagome. I wonder if I am the only one who thinks it’s weird 500 episodes is one year
elohiniar chapter 2 . 1/14
Dunno with as old as this is if you read your reviews if you ever come back to this story the battle scene needs paragraphs. It’s a good start so far. Can’t wait to read more.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/25/2019
To add on to my earlier statement, I think maybe a decade or 2 down the line after Rin falls in love with another man and she spends a lot of that time learning how to fight on how to become strong and independent she should confront Sesshomaru with her new man by her side and show him that he did not break her, but merely added fuel to a fire that can never be put out. And show him that he was never good enough to be hers in the first place, and he will never know what it is like to have someone to completely be in love with him because he is to in love with his self, and the only woman who will ever want him is a selfish, greedy, self absorbed, power hungry witch that will only use him till he ceases to be of any use, thus giving him a taste of his own medicine.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/24/2019
I think it would be perfect payback if Rin were to meet and fall in love with a Hanyou and he fall in love with her, the very thing Sesshomaru hates he loses her to, and she have a happy fulfilling life with someone who can understand a lot of what she has went through. Because her life is tied to Youkia energy, so she will live longer than a human partner, so a Hanyou would be a good match for her. I mean she not entirely human anymore but she's not youkia either she's almost a blend of both not to mention the ironic twist that she will hit a sore spot with her Ex Lover, denying her children that would have been hanyou by being with a hanyou.

After all revenge is a dish best served cold.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/19/2019
Well, it’s been over 15 years since this has been updated. That’s such a long time, and even though I know that this will never be updated again, I come back to it sometimes. I always think what if? What could have been? But alas, I know that life gets in the way, and honestly, I just hope you’re doing well (and alive, too...seriously, sometimes I wonder if some of these authors have died! Lol) anyway, I have decided to do a mini fanfic of your fanfic rn, and this is the ending for this story that I have imagined to give myself some closure.

So after the ordeal with Kikyo and being confronted with the truth about the her relationship with sesshomaru, Rin does a lot of self-reflecting me-time, and finally, grows a pair. She accepts that she’ll always be in love with Sesshomaru, but now nothing is the same since her eyes have been opened. She doesn’t trust him and in a way resents him for treating her like some disposable object, and she just stops. This isn’t love; it’s imprisonment. She’s cold and distant towards him—obedient and polite—but she doesn’t treat him w the same affection as before, and he can’t stand it. He does everything in his power to get her to love him again, but alas, Rin is resilient to his charm and lies. One day, while sesshomaru is away, she asks Jaken to help her escape, and Jaken, who has witnessed rin’s pain and just wants her to smile again, begrudgingly agrees. And he helps her escape. To wrap this up, Sesshomaru goes chaotic and destroys half of Japan looking for her, but it is no use. Rin is on a boat with Kohaku, the two having reconciled and confessed their love for one another, to China— a place where sesshomaru won’t be able to find them. They get married and have many children. Sesshomaru realizes he lost the best damn thing in his life and spends the rest of his days looking for her and super super emo.

Fin.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/13/2019
Somebody please write a finisher or sequel to go with this, not finishing this is a real crime, I think Rin should leave him and never come back, even if he were to beg her to come back, It's crap what he did to her and expected her to be okay with it.
shante kinney chapter 24 . 9/3/2019
If you're out there somewhere please finish the story.
S.V. II chapter 1 . 10/29/2018
Please update! Can not wait to see where this goes!
SpiritedRanger chapter 1 . 5/2/2018
This is has to be one of the best SessRin stories I've ever read, and I only read the first 3 chapters. Wicked Oni I know it's been well over 10yrs, I don't know if you're still active but if you are, please consider coming back and finishing your story!
Fishies2 chapter 13 . 3/15/2018
YAAAY reunion
Fishies2 chapter 7 . 3/15/2018
Awwwwww sessy
Solidchaos chapter 2 . 1/3/2018
Holy crap I can't believe I found this again after over ten years!
I remember this story well as one of the best Inuyasha fics out there and I'm glad to read it again, I just wish it had been completed in the time that has passed.
Guest chapter 24 . 1/1/2018
Are you ever gonna come back and finish this story?
Please do it's great. Although Sesshomaru seems a bit OC and his mother is not dead in Canon, family does seem poor. Living any type of life, with an uncaring father who spends little to no time with the child and leaves much of the responsibilities to the wife must be harsh. Inu No Taisho owed his family a lot.