Reviews for Eien Ni Nakunatta Shunkan
vidanime chapter 24 . 12/18/2013
I have never begged anyone for anything but pls pls pls finish this story. I hate angst stories. As soon as i see that a particular story is of angst genre I just refuse to read it. But yours was awesome! Please update fast
Andreatc chapter 24 . 11/11/2013
Omg! No! This is so perfect! I was so hooked on it and I realized you have not updated for about 8 years! I am truly devastated. This is an amazing story! Nothing like I have ever read before! The angst is clearly noticeable and the characterization is exact! You have such a nice plot. And it is a shame to leave this unfinished after all the hard work you put into it! Nevertheless, I hope you read the comments of your reviewers and decide to continue this great piece. We will all be waiting. (:
Blue chapter 18 . 8/27/2013
I read your fanfiction last night while browsing and all I can say is wow, this is one of the most well written fanfics I've stumbled upon. I saw that the last update was so long ago, I know that this may not have an ending, but it certainly a story that people shouldn't miss.
I am a picky reader and I'm saying this from the bottom of my heart "you have written a masterpiece"
overninethousand chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
read;

sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Li chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I recently rewatched all of Inuyasha and had to go fic hunting (not something I typically do) and had pretty much no luck for weeks until I finally stumbled across yours. I absolutely have to commend your writing skills and vocabulary, you write WONDERFULLY. I kind of doubt you'll ever even read this seeing as you've not touched this story in nearly a decade (holy shit) but god I wish you would finish it. I literally just spent four days after working reading this and staying up way past my bed time. I can't even remember the last time I wrote a review for a fic tbh?

Please come back and write more for the love of every god this is too good to leave unfinished. :(
sotam chapter 24 . 6/23/2013
loving the story, as always sesshy being ass not to admit feelings to rin when talk will be too late or not? kissus
caena chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I usually don't write reviews because if a story moves my heart I can't really express how much it moved me. I tend to come over as a total fangirl or someone who wants to suck up. English isn't my first language and paired with overwhelming emotions my feedback just sounds off. But anyway...

I loved your story to bits and pieces, I've longed for a story like yours... that has everyone in character and just flowed like it was meant to be.

It was an amazing read... your writing moved me beyond words. I have been laughing, crying and being utterly enthralled by this fic.

So I wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for writing this piece. 3
Gaga overSessy chapter 24 . 10/9/2012
I love the story. But is this truely the end for that over spoiled mutt.
Im really can stress this enough how Rin I was all destroy and twisted never read story like this were Rin is a broken soul. She's dying in the inside
Sesshomaru really deserves what his getting oh high and mighty hound trougly loves the girl but his stupid he's stupid pride and ego.

Im a huge fan of inuyasha but when i first laid eyes on Sesshomaru & Rin I knew you can get various stories out if there characters ...

Update the story soon. You just can't leave it like 's been a long time since you updated
DestinyRose09 chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
Love!
DestinyRose09 chapter 24 . 6/21/2012
It's been 8 YEARS since you last posted, but I hope you find it in your heart again to continue the story! Great great imagination you have.
FluffPuffNuff chapter 24 . 2/11/2012
I loved this the instant I laid eyes upon it. Please continue writing this fic. I don't want it to end with Sesshomaru sama and Rin torn apart like this. So, please come back
pinklover101 chapter 5 . 1/7/2012
But Sessomaru's mom is still alive! I saw her! She helped Sessomaru when Rin died the second time (and he almost cried)! This is still a really good story though. Keep it up! _
qurie chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I really like the story and I would like to know where the rest of the story is. It's not on mediaminer, and I can't get onto soupfiction. So please tell me where the rest is. Thanks
Quillified chapter 23 . 5/10/2011
My goodness.

It's not often one comes across a fic with this much passion and storytelling genius. I know you haven't updated in six years, but if you ever do, know that you have at least one more person hanging onto your words. Thanks for this.
Lele129 chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
This was an amazing chapter. Great work )