Reviews for Eien Ni Nakunatta Shunkan
Oh no! You can't leave us hanging like that! I love it when Rin grows a backbone :)
ddddaaaae chapter 1 . 1/20

sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
kagomeLove2 chapter 24 . 7/6/2015
Excellent story. Loved everything about it. It made me laught, feel sad also. I really enjoyed Totosai ( very much in character). I am very sadden by the fact that you did not complete this story. You left so many questions unanswered. You did advice is to sit downand enjoy the popcorn right. So you need to complete it PLEASE it is such a waste not too. The writing as superb. Hope to read you soon. Thanks again for this story.
S.V. II chapter 4 . 5/30/2015
Wow. This is the kind of sessh/rin I've been looking for as long as I've read ff. And that's a LONG time. Haha! Finally, some believable conflict. None of that mushy crap. I hope the rest of the story keeps the characters true!
Checkered Brooke chapter 24 . 5/19/2015
This was a very lovely story, and I very much enjoyed the characterization and writing style.

The only advice I'd have to offer is regarding the romaji sprinkled throughout; while using Japanese for honorifics (-chan, -sama, etc.) and weapons/abilities (Kazaana, nanigata, etc.) is understandable, injecting it into the dialogue jerks the reader out of the flow of the story-especially when they don't know what it means, and have to scroll down to translate it. It's sort of a mood-killer, to put it one way. It's also inconsistent and a little jarring to have a character be speaking in one language for one sentence, then a completely different one the next.

Regardless, this was a great read! Great job!
Usui Takumi Walker chapter 24 . 2/16/2015
I love this story.
akwardllama chapter 24 . 2/1/2015
I love this story and have read it twice Now. It's fresh and funny at times but also serious and sad at others. It is well written and rwally shows the characters struggles well. I can't wait for the next update. It would be great if you finished this story.
Lill B chapter 24 . 1/16/2015
You know I adore this a long time now I was disapointed becouse you didn't finish it.I read it again and again imagining the proper I realised,it doesn't need an ending,this is perfect.I guess you had a happy ending in mind,but I tell you this chapter is aren't many sad endings in fanfcition especially not like darkness,the hopelessnes,power,fear of betrayal...
The last sentences have such power it makes me numb :'It was not lust or any longing for her body that caused him to linger there,but rather the fierce need to guard against certain noises in the noises in the night that would indicate she was planing to return to the stables and sneak away,to melt into the darkness and leave him foreber'
This is art,truly,I wish I could create a scene with such carefully choosen is such a memorable agony.I would not change a single thing.

Now I know you haven't been on ff for quite some time,question is if you ever see this message,but I just want to say,that this is one of the most perfect endings I have read,even if it is you decide to finish it someday,it is your choise,but I just want to tell you that there aren't a lot of endings like this,and it brings the story more to somewhat reality.
Things don't always end the way you wanted,sometimes you will find the biggest beauty and inspiration far from the place you originaly searched.
Palamos chapter 19 . 10/25/2014
I know that this is strange, but can you finish this story? I come back to it again. I think this is the third or fourth time I read it (and I only read fanfiction since two years ago).
Take it as a challenge. Can you finish it after so many years? In a way I am curious how you look at it. I stil find it exceptional. There are only a few stories that are really really good, and yours is one of them. I like the especially dark mood of the last chapters,.
Please find some time to return to it.
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 24 . 7/27/2014
Ela já deveria ter ido embora, se vc não for continuar esta fic, escolha alguém que tenha uma boa escrita e doe a história para que outra pessoa possa terminar por vc, eu sinceramente acho que vc escreve bem, mas é uma maldade esta fic não ter um final, pense nisso, abraços
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 23 . 7/27/2014
A Rin não deveria nem querer ver ele novamente, ele foi vil e egoísta, espero que ela tenha um pouco de orgulho e vá logo embora, vai viver por muitos seculos e ela terá muito tempo para encontrar outro amor, eu sinceramente teria nojo de olhar na cara dele novamente, por mais perfeito e rico que ele seja, ele a humilhou, enganou, ela não é um brinquedo, ela tem sentimentos, sera que ele não pensa que ela também quer uma família, ela merece mais que o idiota, escreva mais, abraços
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 21 . 7/27/2014
Ficou muito bom, só espero que você volte a postar, a sua fic é boa, escreva sempre, abraços
Pamila chapter 18 . 7/26/2014
Coitada da Rin, o babaca deveria ter falado com ela que não queria ter filhos com ela antes, ele sabe que ela vai deixar ele assim que souber, que babaca
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 14 . 7/26/2014
Muito bom, adorando!
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 11 . 7/26/2014
Bem feito, tomara que ele demore a encontrar a Rin, ele tem que sofrer um pouco afinal né.