Reviews for Eien Ni Nakunatta Shunkan
KagomeLove2

Thus story is one of the best Sesshoumaru and Rin out there. I love everything about it. This is the 5th time I have read it. I truly hope tha you will complete it by any God miracle. I felt sorry for wrong from the beginning till the end. The poor girl kept been so hurt by Sesshoumaru. He truly does not deserve her freely given love at all. He is so full of hatred toward his father, brother and his brother's ancestors that he is punishing Rin and himself from having a true loving relationship. His mother was not killed by humans. His father never abandoned him and his mother. I feel sorry for him due to the fact that his mother's death caused his relationship with his father to break. But I blame Inu no taisho for it more than Sesshoumaru. Sesshoumaru was very, very young when he lost his mother and his father instead of trying to be with his grieving son, he preferred to spend time with the human. I do think it low coming from him. He failed his mate a second time. I am glad that the dragon injured him to death. He would have lived a very happy life with his new family while abandoning the son he failed and kept failing. Sesshoumaru will realised Rin's worth when Kohaku will take her to Naraku and she will be absorbed by him. To bad for him but Totosai will be right. Will Inuyasha forgive his brother? I hope so. But when you think of it from Sesshoumaru point of view, he did nothing wrong. He only made Izayoi pay for his father death and for how her ancestor humiliated his mother. It is harsh but hay that is life. He did not kill her. He just made her life was she doing at his shiro? Was she living there with Inu no taisho? Surely she did not expect Sesshoumaru to keep her there. She knew about him. I really hope you will complete this gem. Please it is so well written.
eveyssoul chapter 24 . 4/17
To be honest...Sesshomaru treating Rin like this, is out of character. He has proven Rin has much worth to him...Matter of fact, he would give her up first than hurt her this way...thus I didn't like this at all...
fabiola SK chapter 1 . 1/16
Hello friend *-* de todo corazon deseo que termines la hermosa historia que empezaste
Tay chapter 24 . 12/11/2016
When are u going to finish this story? It was so good.
x3PokkiTan chapter 24 . 11/28/2016
Tbh, I don't really know how to describe this fanfic :/ But it is a very well-written one, and extremely deep in terms of the bond between Rin and Sess and other emotions. Very dramatic indeed, although I wished there was *cough* lemon *cough* but I respect ur decisions for not going deeper into that.

Now. Would I re-read this after years later? Probably not since I'm not really sticking with the way the plot it is going. It's interesting but, just not my taste :/
I admit after finishing 3/4 of this fanfic, I literally scan all the way through just to see where this was going cuz this is literally one of the longest fanfics I've ever read.

However, I absolute admire of ur effort for being able to write SSOOOO much within a year? (I think, needa check) I love how u wrote so professionally even though 30% I had to go to search for the definitions.

Whether I'm gonna re-read it or not, I hope u would come back and continue to write more stories in the future, and who's knows? I may even be interested :)
Guest chapter 24 . 8/16/2016
Oh no! You can't leave us hanging like that! I love it when Rin grows a backbone :)
ddddaaaae chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
hello:

sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
kagomeLove2 chapter 24 . 7/6/2015
Excellent story. Loved everything about it. It made me laught, feel sad also. I really enjoyed Totosai ( very much in character). I am very sadden by the fact that you did not complete this story. You left so many questions unanswered. You did advice is to sit downand enjoy the popcorn right. So you need to complete it PLEASE it is such a waste not too. The writing as superb. Hope to read you soon. Thanks again for this story.
S.V. II chapter 4 . 5/30/2015
Wow. This is the kind of sessh/rin I've been looking for as long as I've read ff. And that's a LONG time. Haha! Finally, some believable conflict. None of that mushy crap. I hope the rest of the story keeps the characters true!
Checkered Brooke chapter 24 . 5/19/2015
This was a very lovely story, and I very much enjoyed the characterization and writing style.

The only advice I'd have to offer is regarding the romaji sprinkled throughout; while using Japanese for honorifics (-chan, -sama, etc.) and weapons/abilities (Kazaana, nanigata, etc.) is understandable, injecting it into the dialogue jerks the reader out of the flow of the story-especially when they don't know what it means, and have to scroll down to translate it. It's sort of a mood-killer, to put it one way. It's also inconsistent and a little jarring to have a character be speaking in one language for one sentence, then a completely different one the next.

Regardless, this was a great read! Great job!
Usui Takumi Walker chapter 24 . 2/16/2015
I love this story.
akwardllama chapter 24 . 2/1/2015
I love this story and have read it twice Now. It's fresh and funny at times but also serious and sad at others. It is well written and rwally shows the characters struggles well. I can't wait for the next update. It would be great if you finished this story.
Lill B chapter 24 . 1/16/2015
You know I adore this a long time now I was disapointed becouse you didn't finish it.I read it again and again imagining the proper I realised,it doesn't need an ending,this is perfect.I guess you had a happy ending in mind,but I tell you this chapter is aren't many sad endings in fanfcition especially not like darkness,the hopelessnes,power,fear of betrayal...
The last sentences have such power it makes me numb :'It was not lust or any longing for her body that caused him to linger there,but rather the fierce need to guard against certain noises in the noises in the night that would indicate she was planing to return to the stables and sneak away,to melt into the darkness and leave him foreber'
This is art,truly,I wish I could create a scene with such carefully choosen is such a memorable agony.I would not change a single thing.

Now I know you haven't been on ff for quite some time,question is if you ever see this message,but I just want to say,that this is one of the most perfect endings I have read,even if it is you decide to finish it someday,it is your choise,but I just want to tell you that there aren't a lot of endings like this,and it brings the story more to somewhat reality.
Things don't always end the way you wanted,sometimes you will find the biggest beauty and inspiration far from the place you originaly searched.
Palamos chapter 19 . 10/25/2014
I know that this is strange, but can you finish this story? I come back to it again. I think this is the third or fourth time I read it (and I only read fanfiction since two years ago).
Take it as a challenge. Can you finish it after so many years? In a way I am curious how you look at it. I stil find it exceptional. There are only a few stories that are really really good, and yours is one of them. I like the especially dark mood of the last chapters,.
Please find some time to return to it.
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 24 . 7/27/2014
Ela já deveria ter ido embora, se vc não for continuar esta fic, escolha alguém que tenha uma boa escrita e doe a história para que outra pessoa possa terminar por vc, eu sinceramente acho que vc escreve bem, mas é uma maldade esta fic não ter um final, pense nisso, abraços