Reviews for Gilded Chocolate
Riz-sama chapter 5 . 6/28
Awww why did you leave it like that! I wanted to see more of their sweet romance and the F4's special revenge package on those 3 perverts!
Riz-sama chapter 4 . 6/28
Damn this was a scary chapter! Everything was fine and suddenly danger... tho tsukushi's safe thankfully :o
Riz-sama chapter 3 . 6/28
I love that you brought up the two playboys... missing their friends Awww!
And I also love how you're writing tsukasa and tsukushi coming closer :)
Riz-sama chapter 2 . 6/28
so this story is following the anime... but even then shizuka didn't come back to rui. she pursued her own life... poor rui losing out 2 of the woman he loved :(
Riz-sama chapter 1 . 6/28
cute chapter!
loveboysoverflowers chapter 5 . 3/17/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY! its great so far! you are really good at writing 3... PLZ update soon... been 6 years though... anyways PLZ update 3 LUVS
Devilishduck chapter 5 . 6/10/2008
So god! - Keep writing, please!
t and t fan chapter 5 . 3/23/2008
please update soon! i really enjoyed it. can't wait for ch. 6!
raeesmerelda chapter 5 . 10/24/2005
Aw...

I like. A lot.

Please continue.
dhrachth chapter 5 . 6/30/2004
Lovely story. I like it when Makino gets all violent.
Lian chapter 5 . 5/18/2004
Who's could had done that to Tsukusi? Is this their time to come back to Japan? Did Doumyouji know the attacker? hurry update..
JayKimLi chapter 5 . 5/10/2004
Finally an update. But it was so good, we all will forgive you. :) Update soon.
Shopps chapter 4 . 4/26/2004
Hello! Can't wait for Tsukasa to find out what happened and beat the crap out of those nasty people! Please let her be with Tsukasa soon...hehe. Waiting anxiously for your next update! Thanks.
kami chapter 4 . 4/8/2004
oh no! when is tsukasa gonna come runnin and beat the hell out of those guys and save makino in the process of course...darn cliff-hanger/teaser endings *shakes fist* (only kidding)
JayKimLi chapter 4 . 4/1/2004
Man, she's always getting attacked. -_-' Anyway, keep em comin. :)