Reviews for Midnight Sea
mistyluc chapter 4 . 9/23/2015
Interesting story. Did you ever think about finishing it?
Isolde Jansma chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
Arrghhh... such a good story, full of tension and mystery, and it isn't finished. :( Damn. Well... for all that, I've enjoyed reading this enormously, simply because it's well-written and the characters are developed properly. Lovely. I hope you are still writing, even if it isn't Trek.
belinda.ashley.3 chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
Please tell me that there will be more to this story or that there is a sequel of some sort? This has the makings of a VERY interesting story!
daisycb chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
please continue. thanks
Guest chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
Such a great cliffhanger, so please continue this story! You really wrote the best Spock-Chapel interactions I've read so far, huge compliment. I'd love to watch the movie;-)
Moichino chapter 4 . 8/29/2011
This is an exceptionally well written, intriguing thriller. I know that coming back to a work set aside a long while back would be difficult, but this is really good...and now, darn it, I'm hooked on finding out what has happened to Christine, who the heck T'Van is in relation to Spock etc etc etc :)
KentuckyBourbon chapter 3 . 7/15/2009
Hi, this is Emily again, using my penname now. I put you as one of my favorite authors and this as one of my favorite stories. It's so intelligent and well written, I had to look up what the snare complex is, and I've had a year of college Anatomy and Physiology! You Rock!
Emily chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
You are Bloody Brillant! This is great stuff, I also loved your story Lifeline. You are one of the best authors on here!

Sorry to hear that you've been ill. I hope that you feel better soon. I'll keep you in my prayers.
murphycat chapter 4 . 5/24/2009
I know it's been a while, but I sure wish you'd finish this. It's a great story and you're one of my favorite authors here.
jaderook chapter 4 . 5/20/2009
I understand that life intervenes with writing. I experience this myself. However, if you ever find yourself with the time and inclination to continue this story, please do! I have enjoyed this, and I love your characterizations. I'm literally glued to the screen.
The Lost Moon Of Poosh chapter 4 . 10/22/2008
please don't leave us hanging! This is absolutely amazing!
fantasyinmymind chapter 4 . 9/5/2008
Oh...what a place to leave me! Wonderful story so far. Like the way the characters are working our...interesting about Spock and why he couldn't meditate for so long. I hope you will soon be able to continue this story. Will very much look forward to it.
Amberlin chapter 4 . 1/30/2007
I just read on your profile page that you are planning on getting back to you WIP stories. I don't want to pressure you, but if you do, perhaps you could start with this one because I am dying to know what happens.

Thanks.

By the way, I hope your health problems are getting better or at least you have a much support and love.
Bishop T chapter 4 . 1/27/2007
Judas Priest! What a clifthanger ending for a chapter!

Terry
Bishop T chapter 3 . 1/27/2007
She wouldn't be an unknown offspring of Spock and the Romulan Commander?

Terry