Reviews for Growing Blaze
Amber Jack chapter 3 . 3/18
I am curious to see where this would have gone. It's quite brilliant.
Rocky Balboa chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
Another super great story you have started here. Please continue it to it's completion the world awaits with great antipation the marvels of your artful creation.
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
Please update. This is a brilliant story, just as the first one was. :)
MercuryMint chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
come on, come on, come on i want more! this story is so awesome cant you please up lode another chapter please! don't quit this story please!
RaiKimiko chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
I love this and although I'm not really keen on the idea of spike sharing his willow, and I hope he won't have to, it's a good conflict! And it can strengthen the bond between willow and spike..I sure hope it's Spike and Willow though..and no cheating..but the first thing is that, please please please please update! I beg you!
GeorgeTobor chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
Please, please, please,

Update,

at least post any notes or outline you have.

So we can guess or imagine how the story might go,

Unfinished fics, are fodder for others inspiration but,

those who post an outline as the last chapter are among the rarest writers.

Many just stop posting, its sad really.

Thanks for what you have written.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
Please tell me this has not become a long lost and unfinished story. You have created such a wonderful storyline and it deeply saddens me that it has gone unfinished for so long.
SB01 chapter 3 . 3/18/2011
This is really good! Update please. You have already established such a good story, its a shame not to continue. I am so looking forward to reading more.
MMWillow13 chapter 3 . 2/10/2011
Oh crap! Please tell me you've finished this trilogy somewhere else or that you're still working on this? You can't let this amazing storyline go flat and be unfulfilled, that's such a complete waste of an amazing start! It's like an aged Port someone left uncorked on the counter for a month or worse yet stored in the fridge, wasting this universe you've started, leaving it incomplete should be a crime!
Catdays67 chapter 3 . 2/10/2011
love this story i wish you write more
Thoughts13 chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
So, so much more to still happen, to still see, discover, explore. I am on edge. Nearly 5 in the morning, but I feel like I've just woken up, restless.
Jade-Silverwolf chapter 3 . 8/24/2010
This is a awesome story so far! The story is great! I love it! I hope you update soon!
Snapesbloodredneko chapter 3 . 6/29/2010
please finish this series it is awesome I really am enjoying. You are very talented and maybe try writing some of your own stuff you have a wonderful talent
Sally Megan chapter 3 . 4/19/2010
This series is fantastic, and I would love to keep reading it.

If there is a higher power, there will be more than is posted here...

Thank you so much!
Snea chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
Oh please tell me you're going to come back to this! Please? It's too fantastic to leave so unfinished! Please!