Reviews for TOXIC
jlsnaleylover chapter 32 . 5/17/2014
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Love this story. And all of your other Naley fics. Read them on theycanwatch. You are a great writer. Sequel soon please! :)
brianna4797 chapter 32 . 2/17/2014
This was a great story :)
alwaysandforever08 chapter 32 . 4/26/2011
Oh my goodness gracious! I read this story a long time ago, and then I stumbled upon it again the other day. I'd forgotten a lot of what happened, so when I read it for the second time, I fell in love with it all over again. You are an amazing writer- you have the great ability to portray so many emotions. It's almost like I can feel everything that the characters are feeling. Thanks for sharing your talent with us!

P.S. The ending was simple, sweet, and wonderful, just like Nathan and Haley :)
Na-ley chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Wow. I remember I read this fanfiction around 6 years ago and I still remember it ;) I know I used to love this story so now I'm going to read it again after all this time lol
yelnatsstanley chapter 32 . 5/12/2009
Hey, just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your story. It was really sweet and loved every word, I'm going over to your profile now, to check on your other stories! :)
Italiapen112 chapter 32 . 8/19/2008
Amazing Story I loved it form the moment i started reading it!
Naley2303B chapter 24 . 5/3/2008
I love this story
grumpie2003 chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
so, i know your story is complete and all, but i cant get a chapter to load up.. chapter six. thought i'd let you know.
Naley James chapter 32 . 10/18/2007
Great story! Looking forward to more of your writing!
OTHislovealwaysNforever chapter 3 . 7/2/2007
I could read this story forever!
Lax chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
where's the sequel?

Lax
Lax chapter 32 . 4/23/2007
three words: beautiful and intense. I loved it.

Lax
hitomi-chan chapter 32 . 2/28/2007
AMAZING story. I don't have enough words to describe how much I loved your story! It was perfect, I especially liked how the two progressed til the very end...and finding out that Nathan had had a crush on her even before she had dated Lucas, that's really cute. I loved the fact that they had to get to know each other before they could really be together and love each other, because it's not as easy as it seems. It takes a lot of work, and it was great to see Nathan work hard for his grades as well as to get Haley back. Absolutely loved it.

All the characters were great and just perfect, like i said before :) Congratulations for your story and that the sequel is just as good (or better, but how is that possible?) So yes, awesome work with your fic and good luck with all your other fics.

I also want to stress that my heart went out to Nathan when they were talking in the parking lot and he confessed that the only time that he was happy was with her. I felt a lot of things while reading this fic, and it's been a while since I've read a fic and actually felt different emotions along with the story. Congratulations in capturing their raw emotions and everything, it's really, really good.

So yeah, as a recap I love your story and I want to see you keep writing, wether that be fanfiction or even your own stuff! Either way, keep those fingers typing/hand writing!
Ashley chapter 32 . 1/1/2007
Your story was so great. Definitely one of my favorites! Awesome job!
AngelLuva chapter 32 . 7/31/2006
aw! that was adorable! good work!