Reviews for TOXIC
thibbs65 chapter 32 . 7/16
wow this was an amazing story I wish Haley could have been a little stronger. But the way you wrote this love story was incredible and I hope you write future Naley love stories for your fans to read
truelovealwaysandforever chapter 32 . 3/15
Just read all of this fic within the last week and have to say that I liked it and that I think you did a great job with it. :)
Ok, though it seemed off to a rocky start because of the whole her coming off desperate thing, the whole story as a package is amazing. The phrase that you "have to know the full story" is definitely true here. This may actually be one of the best naley stories I've found. I loved that falling in love was a journey for both. Too many stories are all about mostly Nathan just instantly being obsessed in love with no reasoning behind it and chasing her the whole story. This was complex and it felt very real and raw and beautiful by the end. I loved that your Nathan is a great blend of jerk and sweet guy, which has always been his charm. The natural progression of it and the way both of them seemed so true to character even though it was AU, was amazing. I wish there would've been a sequel!
Oh. My. Seriously I said that last comment after the party and then one chapter later and it actually got worse. The allure of Haley to Nathan on the show was that she was almost too good for him and he knew it. She never played into his crap. In this story she's the exact cliche of a poor unpopular girl who's desperate for his attention to the point of stalking. I feel bad that this story made her that. She's not going to get his attention by being needy.
I really like this story so far, but I can't help feeling like Haley just comes across so desperate. You already made her the uncool nerd that everyone makes fun of, then you made her putty in Nathan's hands and she shows up where he is and acts all needy. I just wish she had a little more dignity in the story, because she definitely deserves it.
pllfreak33 chapter 32 . 2/17
I'll definitely be looking for the sequel to this amazing story!
jlsnaleylover chapter 32 . 5/17/2014
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Love this story. And all of your other Naley fics. Read them on theycanwatch. You are a great writer. Sequel soon please! :)
brianna4797 chapter 32 . 2/17/2014
This was a great story :)
alwaysandforever08 chapter 32 . 4/26/2011
Oh my goodness gracious! I read this story a long time ago, and then I stumbled upon it again the other day. I'd forgotten a lot of what happened, so when I read it for the second time, I fell in love with it all over again. You are an amazing writer- you have the great ability to portray so many emotions. It's almost like I can feel everything that the characters are feeling. Thanks for sharing your talent with us!

P.S. The ending was simple, sweet, and wonderful, just like Nathan and Haley :)
Na-ley chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Wow. I remember I read this fanfiction around 6 years ago and I still remember it ;) I know I used to love this story so now I'm going to read it again after all this time lol
yelnatsstanley chapter 32 . 5/12/2009
Hey, just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your story. It was really sweet and loved every word, I'm going over to your profile now, to check on your other stories! :)
Ape Regina 1993 chapter 32 . 8/19/2008
Amazing Story I loved it form the moment i started reading it!
Naley2303B chapter 24 . 5/3/2008
I love this story
grumpie2003 chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
so, i know your story is complete and all, but i cant get a chapter to load up.. chapter six. thought i'd let you know.
Naley James chapter 32 . 10/18/2007
Great story! Looking forward to more of your writing!