Reviews for TOXIC
spasticandviolent chapter 26 . 5/31/2004
aww omg that speech nathan gave was the cutest thing ever. i loved this chapter and that they're finally getting along. please update soon!
burning-firestarz-flame chapter 26 . 5/31/2004
WOW this is by far the best story I've ever read and I can't wait till you update. I crave this story and all the drama in it and how Haley and Nathan are always caught up in these situations but everytime its new and must update soon or I'll freak out , well anyways cya and hope you update soon

~~* burning-firestarz-flame *~~
Stargarian chapter 26 . 5/31/2004
AH! So CUTE! Lol, can't wait for more!
Micky chapter 25 . 5/31/2004
This story is really good i had there will be another to tell what happens between them.

The writer to this story has obvious talent.
LockerRoomBandit17 chapter 25 . 5/30/2004
Awesome chapter! i loved it! please please please update soon! thanks
Andrea chapter 25 . 5/30/2004
I love this story, I had such a great time reading it. I hope you add more chapters SOON because this is a really really good story!
spasticandviolent chapter 25 . 5/28/2004
yayayay. naley is finally starting to form. woo hoo! i'm so excited. update as soon as possible!
cherrycheesecake chapter 25 . 5/28/2004
I am totally addicted to this story! i like it alot. Update soon! Please and thank you.
Jill chapter 25 . 5/27/2004
If you look up the word perfection in the dictionary, you will certainly find a copy of TOXIC. Thank you so much for all of the work you put into this fanfic, and your obvious respect for the charcters of One Tree Hill. It is not often you find a writer who is as willing to explore what the characters would do (based on their personalities) in certain situations as you are, so I applaud you. Your efforts brighten the days of myself and your others readers, so I truly appreciate you. Wow! This chapter was my absolute favorite, after 8 of course, and I know once they prove to everyone at the party that their two worlds can be combined successfully, things will only improve. You're awesome!
grace333 chapter 24 . 5/25/2004
hey that was awesome...gosh Haley! hurry up! youre gonna lose him
kElSeY1234 chapter 24 . 5/24/2004
cute cute CUTE... luv this fic...update asap
keep it up, ur doing great. this is the only au fic in the future that i actualy read nd i really luv all ur updates
kElSeY
CMMJL4EVR chapter 24 . 5/24/2004
O! I love it! Plz continue very soon!
Marie chapter 24 . 5/24/2004
I LOVE your story! Please put them back together soon! I love NALEY! Keep up the awesome work! Update soon! You're always leaving me in suspense, but i love it!
s chapter 24 . 5/24/2004
really good!
Stargarian chapter 24 . 5/24/2004
Ah! You are SUCH a GREAT writer! This is perfect so far! I hope you write more soon! I can't wait till they get back together ;)
404 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »