Reviews for TOXIC
Naley2303B chapter 24 . 5/3/2008
I love this story
grumpie2003 chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
so, i know your story is complete and all, but i cant get a chapter to load up.. chapter six. thought i'd let you know.
Naley James chapter 32 . 10/18/2007
Great story! Looking forward to more of your writing!
OTHislovealwaysNforever chapter 3 . 7/2/2007
I could read this story forever!
Lax chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
where's the sequel?

Lax
Lax chapter 32 . 4/23/2007
three words: beautiful and intense. I loved it.

Lax
hitomi-chan chapter 32 . 2/28/2007
AMAZING story. I don't have enough words to describe how much I loved your story! It was perfect, I especially liked how the two progressed til the very end...and finding out that Nathan had had a crush on her even before she had dated Lucas, that's really cute. I loved the fact that they had to get to know each other before they could really be together and love each other, because it's not as easy as it seems. It takes a lot of work, and it was great to see Nathan work hard for his grades as well as to get Haley back. Absolutely loved it.

All the characters were great and just perfect, like i said before :) Congratulations for your story and that the sequel is just as good (or better, but how is that possible?) So yes, awesome work with your fic and good luck with all your other fics.

I also want to stress that my heart went out to Nathan when they were talking in the parking lot and he confessed that the only time that he was happy was with her. I felt a lot of things while reading this fic, and it's been a while since I've read a fic and actually felt different emotions along with the story. Congratulations in capturing their raw emotions and everything, it's really, really good.

So yeah, as a recap I love your story and I want to see you keep writing, wether that be fanfiction or even your own stuff! Either way, keep those fingers typing/hand writing!
Ashley chapter 32 . 1/1/2007
Your story was so great. Definitely one of my favorites! Awesome job!
AngelLuva chapter 32 . 7/31/2006
aw! that was adorable! good work!
Cherry-Alanna chapter 32 . 7/22/2006
Oh my god!

I just read this whole story in the course of 4 hours.

Beautiful. Simply Beautiful.

The characterizations were great, and the romance was so touching and wonderfully written.

This last chapter has to be my favorite though:

"It's what I wanted Haley. You were always what I wanted."

And of course, the diner.

Great job.
NALEYYYYYYY chapter 32 . 6/9/2006
Your story was amazing and you are an amazing writer. i'm glad i bumped into this story, otherwise there wouldn't be a smile on my face right now. ]
Elizabeth chapter 31 . 5/9/2006
Okay i wanted to write another review. I also liked how instead of thinking about situations (like in the beginning) you later focused on the characters instead which saved the story.

Excellent Job!
Elizabeth chapter 32 . 5/9/2006
That was awesome. I couldn't stop reading. It was great. One of my fav. fanfics on the internet. I've written some too so i love writting and reading fanfic. If you need suggestings i can give you some. Not about this story because there's nothing that could make a perfect story better right? I wrote one about High School reunion. In the fruture. So if you write one like that or have written one like that i would love to read it.
dopeyde chapter 32 . 4/4/2006
This story was wonderful. I'm having a sick day today so reading your story kept me very well entertained. fantastic job. I loved every bit of it.
loveatlanta chapter 32 . 3/1/2006
Great story! Really enjoyed it!
404 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »