Reviews for TOXIC
OSULizzie chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
Update soon! This is good - the dialog is just as if it were an actual episode. You are keeping true to the characters and I really do like it. I'm usually not into fanfics that add new characters, or are futuristic, but I'm loving this one. Keep it up and update often!
MEGAN chapter 2 . 2/26/2004
LOVE THE STORY, PLEASE UPDATE!
Icy Flame chapter 2 . 2/26/2004
Wow, this is really good. I can't wait to see where you're going to take this. I find the characters to be very realistic and amusing. Brooke is hilarous. But Haley's perspective is very amusing too. I wanna know what she'll do! Update son! *grins* *glomps author* *waves*
Later yo,
Icy
me chapter 2 . 2/25/2004
I really like this. There are a few minor techinical errors, but I think the story behind it is intriguing. Characterization is great. I think you've made Peyton Peyton but likeable Peyton. Your Haley voice is spot-on. But Brooke - I LOVE Brooke. I love her delicious slutty self and I hope you aren't going to water her down even if she were to, oh, I don't know, fuck Lucas until his eyes roll into the back of his head, not that he deserves her, but yeah. I also like the friendship between the three although it's a little weird, you know? And, yeah. Great job! :)
Rheanne chapter 2 . 2/25/2004
This is really good. I think you captured the characters very well. I can't wait to read the next part!
nyyrocks chapter 2 . 2/25/2004
i can't wait for the next chapter!
nyyrocks chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
good start, update soon
kristel chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
oh i so love your fanfiction. please update. have mercy. please... please some naley action too please. pleae! (jhehehhe)
Starlight77 chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
Because you are SO special and absolutely deserve it, I'm reviewing here at also. I'm just going to say (again) that I LOVE the story so far and I'm super excited for the supposed update on Wednesday! Can't wait to see when Nathan shows up! This is gonna be interesting. This little thing you've set up between the three girls is very nice, and I'm loving the relationship the three have. I love how you're writing all the characters, but I have to say I especially like your Brooke. You've got a nice voice for her.
OK, done rambling. Go get that next chapter written and posted. ;)
Rebecca chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
Keep on going...i cant wait to find out what happens
Lol chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
I hope you continue this soon!
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
this story is awesome (like the name too)! you have to continue ASAP!
ravenschickie23 chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
that was funny! i like it a lot update soon!
spasticandviolent chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
hey cool story and i definitely liked it...i'll be reading so keep writing...can't wait to see nathan enter...it's funny too!
404 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27