Reviews for TOXIC
republican chapter 32 . 8/24/2004
hey i love this fic. cant believe its finished but there is gonna be a sequel so that will keep me happy. this is one of the best ive read and trust me ive read a lot. great work . sarah
LockerRoomBandit17 chapter 32 . 8/15/2004
*applause* *standing ovation* *cheers* *whistles* *even more applause* Holy Good Lord, that freakin' rocked dude! that was a freakin' rad ending! i loved it! i'm still grinin' ear to ear, i can't help it that so totally rocked! i just loved it! you rock! your story rocked! just awesome job dude! please please hurry with the sequel! i really can't wait! thanks man you so totally rock dude!
ThisbeJessi chapter 32 . 8/14/2004
its over? it was so glad. definately my favorite fanfic. im so looking forward to ur sequel! i love this story so much!
Jill chapter 32 . 8/13/2004
What a masterful conclusion, dahling. That was simply smashing! When Nathan told Haley he would surprise her my first thought was a wedding ring (but you're too much of a genius to convince your characters to pull of anything so ridiculously clich). Then I figured he was going to admit to Haley that he starred in a drag show every weekend. But, fortunately, you proved me wrong again. And the whole bit about him explaining to Haley how she was all he ever wanted and needed, that was the shit! It's amazing how those who love you the most wind up hurting you the most. Damn Lucas! Always getting in the way of peoples' happiness. I'll be waiting on the edge of my seat for the arrival of the sequel. Thank you so much for sharing your story. I feel as if I know Haley and Nathan (I wish) personally.
Stargarian chapter 32 . 8/12/2004
Wow, that was awesome! I can't wait for the sequel!
Guest chapter 32 . 8/12/2004
I like sequels! *grins*

Aww, I loved this ending, it was so sweet.
Chantedly chapter 32 . 8/11/2004
I've been in love w/ this story from the first chapter, lol, and it got better and better with each new one. Thanks for writing such a great fanfic.
klm111a chapter 32 . 8/11/2004
AW. I loved it...the line "the good guys always remember the important things." was too cute. I love Nathan and Haley so much what an awesome story. :) This was great can't wait for the sequel.
romanticcomplications chapter 32 . 8/10/2004
i love this story please make the sequeal soon i have no life and this was the best story
Ababy99 chapter 32 . 8/10/2004
Ashley I must say you are by far the best fanfic writer ever! I have enjoyed reading TOXIC since day one, you have a way with making the reader crave more and more. This story was the best and I loved each and every chapter of it! Can't wait till the sequel I already know that it's going to be awesome!
OTHlover04 chapter 32 . 8/10/2004
this was an awesome story!
carolinagirl2487 chapter 32 . 8/10/2004
wow! that was a good ending. it put a smile on my face when i finished it. i look forward to the sequel and i hope the best for nathan and haley.!
spasticandviolent chapter 32 . 8/10/2004
I cannot believe that this is the end of this story. It was one of my favorite to read and I enjoyed the Naley so much. I love the way you ended and I'm overjoyed that you're doing a sequel. I'm glad this was based on Naley bcuz I wasn't fond of the other couples, but I couldn't resist reading. I loved this chapter and how everything ended ok. When you get to your sequel please have Peyton and Brooke find out. I wanna see what they think too. Completely awesome job, and start that sequel soon!
Aiesha chapter 32 . 8/10/2004
THat was soo good. I love Naley
lovenathan24 chapter 31 . 8/5/2004
Love it cant wait till you update again.
404 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »