Reviews for Sing Along!
Ginkyofu13 chapter 8 . 11/22/2005
FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY MEGATRON
Starscream's Mishap chapter 8 . 10/21/2005
THANK YOU! Those are actual song parodies, instead of yet another TF Karioke songfic. Good job on the 'structie song.
Seiberwing chapter 6 . 3/7/2005
You're insane, you do know that. But in the best possible way. Filk on!
tarajcl chapter 4 . 12/30/2004
** Well, lessee, I've been reading these for the last two months, maybe now would be a good time to actually review? Hmm, let me think... let's just sum up our feelings;

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA... *continues for many hours*

I don't even know half these songs and it's still hilarious. *sniggers at Stunticons; offers up chibified Skywarp clone(s)*
HorseTechie chapter 3 . 12/1/2004
*lol* These are freaky. I love em!
Jumana chapter 5 . 9/5/2004
Heh heh heh I really liked it, made me laugh... LOL.. pinkfuzzyone
Gemma Inkyboots chapter 5 . 8/27/2004
This and I will survive - love it. Except for the fact it's Starscream singing... Ah well. Better than Megatron getting a word in. Like muchly!
Sabertooths lil Kitten chapter 3 . 6/28/2004
OMG! I just bought all of season 1, season 2, an part 2 of season 2 an I SO understand how this one makes sence! It seems like everyoen eas either copys of thundercracker or skywarp! They even had the voice actor for thundercracker talking as Starscream at one point!
Sabertooths lil Kitten chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
omg lol i have a mental image of the constructicons singing Macarana an dancin to the music when i read this lol
GothicLolita009 aka Hayley M chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
LOL! This is funny! I don't blame TC and SW for being upset about the copying. But heck, it's good. Keep them coming!
Evil Killer Poptarts chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
BWAHAHA! _ You know I love it, Thurin. It'll be running through my head for days again, now that I read it once more. *Hums* Yay, Devastator! _
GothicLolita009 aka Hayley M chapter 2 . 3/9/2004
*ROTFL* "OH, my frickin' gosh! This HAS to be the most HILAROUS paraody I have EVER READ! 'Screamy singing "I Will Survive" YES! Keep 'em coming! Added your story to faves! *gives you a big 'Screamy plushie*
ckret2 chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
IMHO, the other gestalts aren't quite THAT bad, but it is true that Devastator could kick their butts any day! Go Devastator! GO DECEPTICONS! Good songfic.

ckret2
DreamWeaver619 chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
You did a song about the Constructicons! I love you! I like the choice of the song too, especially the lines dissing the other gestalts, I agree completely. There is only one original Devastator! This was awesome and clever.
Well done!
P.S. If you want to get more reviews go to your page then go to settings and uncheck the box that says "Do not accept anonymous reviews."