Reviews for Spring Break: Fun in Paradise
Smexy Kitten chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
This story is really entertaining! I hope that you will continue it someday :)
dela490 chapter 3 . 1/14/2009
hello. it's a very interesting story that you've written. But I can also see that it makes five years til your last update. You must keep writing your story because it's so good, I want to read the next. So please update soon. Don't make us wait.
Sonzai Taz chapter 3 . 5/22/2007
hey U gonna update anytime soon coz its been a reeaallyy long time since the last update! sry if it sounded a bit rude but PLZ update fast!
arriane chapter 2 . 4/15/2006
i realy liked this chapter! hope you'd finish the next one.
Cristina Gomez chapter 3 . 2/26/2005
Why? Why? Why won't you update! Please I' have been waiting so long for you to update! Emphasis on the "long"! Please update! I want to see what happens now that they are in Hawaii! Lucky people get a vacation in Hawaii, while stuck here in California having to do Algebra homework until like 12:30 p.m. I wish Kurama was my teacher so I wouldn't have to woory about school or at least have Hiei as my teacher so I could learn the Dragon of the Darkness Flame and burn down the school! (evil laugh) HAHAHAHAHAHA! Okay please update soon!
Cristina Gomez chapter 3 . 1/17/2005
Aw, ya had to stop. Stupid josh moving in on Botan. No one should move in on Botan except soon.
learntosayhello chapter 3 . 1/4/2005
UPDATE! YOu haven't in almost a year! this story is too good!
Cristina Gomez chapter 3 . 10/30/2004
Please write more. I love it when Kurama gets jelous over Botan. I thought he was going to turn into Yoko to get that Josh guy away from his woman. I love this story, update soon.
wandering dragon chapter 3 . 7/2/2004
THANK YOU!

I have missed this story for so long and u finaly updated and i love the conflict between hiei and Kuwabara please let kuwabara find out about yukinia being hieis sister (kuwabara would go what then faint and hiei could say u idout and kick him) ( or someting like that) ( if u do make it funny realy funny) please please please

thank you agin i realy love this story

bye for now,

wandering dragon
naomi chapter 3 . 7/2/2004
UH OH FOX-BOY IS GETTING JEALUOSE EVERYONE IT'S ONE OF THE SIGHS OF THE END OF THE WORLD RUN FOR THE BUNKERS!*everyone starts screaming bloody hell and eventually die*

dm{dark me}:*eating popcorn* ah...the entertainment is over!

ME;*sweatdrop*WELL ANYWAYS FOR HIEI'S PAIRING I WAS THINKING THEY GO TO A LUOW OR SOMETHING AND THERE ON THE STAGE THET SEE A FEMALE FIRE DANCER U KNOW THOSE PEOPLE WHO TWIRL THOSE STICKS THAT HAVE FLAMES ON THE END OF THEM OR THEY GO TO THE BEACH AND MEET A TALENTED SURFER GIRL THAT HAS A A ATTITUDE BUT NICE AND HARD CORE AT THE SAME TIME.

DM:Hn...good luck the fic and update soon.
Passionate Angel chapter 3 . 7/1/2004
Well this review is actually on time lol.

Wow Kurama seemed really jealous of Josh.(just goes to show you how much he cares for Botan _)

a very enjoyable chapter and I hope to see another update soon.
PrettyKitty688 chapter 3 . 7/1/2004
I loved this story so far! Sorry I didn't review on the other chapters. So when do you think you will update yet? I added you to my favorite authors and stories! And if you don't mind, will you email me at and tell me when you updated any of you stories? I loved your other story, Girls Just Want To Have Fun as well! And I LOVE the pairing Botan and Kurama! You are a great author and I hope you keep writing because I will always be there to read your stories! ~BlazingBotan~
blue-eyed-shuichi chapter 3 . 7/1/2004
Hey there!

Cool! You updated! Awesome! I really like this story and I'm glad to see that you're working on it once again.

I really found the luggage problem highly amusing in particular Kuwabara telling Hiei to go in and retrieve their bags. Quite funny!

And Kurama is feeling a little jealous is he? The kitsune better get his butt into gear and pursue Botan or he'll miss his chance to have the girl of his dreams!

Good job and of course I look forward to more. As to an update from me, well, I'm about halfway through with my chapter. I'll probably have it up by Monday, we'll see.

JD
Kazie-chan chapter 3 . 7/1/2004
This story is awsome! Please, Please continue soon! Chapter 2 was especially funny!
Arienis chapter 2 . 5/27/2004
AWESOME! YOU MUST CONTINUE!