Reviews for Chance Encounter At The Raven
lucidscreamer chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I love this story. The humor and characterizations (and misunderstandings) are terrific.
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Heh. I like your crossover style. First the Crow and Forever Knight, and now Higlander. Everyone's moving around.
Darklight chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
nice ending.
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
I liked this one too.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
yeah! Highlander now.
bluemouse369 chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
I know you wrote this *ages* ago but I've read it near on 20 times since you wrote it and it always makes me laugh. Did you ever write the continuation with 'Highlander'?

I've bookmarked this story to re-read again. Thanx for a great time!

hugs

*bluemouse*
Jane Silver chapter 1 . 1/31/2002
THIS IS GRATE! YOU HAVE TO DO ANOTHER!
Flashgriffin chapter 1 . 12/20/2001
That was great! I never would have thought of making the bird drunk! I thought LaCroix was going to kill it! Lol!
Canis Black chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
Very Cool. I love The Crow - Stairway to Heaven, and I'm reasonably familiar with Forever Knight that I could really enjoy this fic. I find the idea of La Croix getting drunk with a bird to be very funny. I just have one question: When's the Highlander crossover coming out?
cloudtrader chapter 1 . 6/16/2001
Oh, that was just wonderful. I love crossovers and a crossover between two great shows is even better! Will there be a sequel with Eric waking up in another morgue where a certain Dr. Lindsay thinks he's an immortal of the sword-totting kind? Please say there will be! I loved this story! The writing was witty and the plot was wonderful. More please!
Lhiannan-Sidhe chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
As a D&D player I am insulted. Great story though, write more. Love The Crow, Highlander and Forever Knight most of all
Holger chapter 1 . 1/26/2001
Nice Spoilers at the end...great humorous story.

Wish you had built in some poor criminal pissing off the

Community by trying for Eric Draven in the Raven...

Sequel!
Superfan chapter 1 . 1/16/2001
Great story! And, I hope the hinted-at sequel is "Eric the Crow meets Amanda the Raven" (just a suggestion).
Lore chapter 1 . 1/15/2001
Great story, I couldn't stop laughing at the end
Amelia chapter 1 . 1/14/2001