Reviews for Breakfast without Words
clow-san chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Sensual and lovely. Great job in protraying both Gil and Catherine. This type of chemistry is what the show missed out on.
foolcklw chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Oh ... my ... this is a HUGELY great story. I've been gliding through our best scenes lately and I've just come across the "I haven't had sex in" scene, so I've started searching for stories that were set after 4x15 and I found yours and damn it this is great. I hope you know this is really a good work. I mean it's perfect. They're perfectly in character. They WOULD actually talk and move like this. I loved every single inch of this story. I loved the way you attached your story to the episode, the way the story develops and the way she needs to put his hand there...that was her best quote. Well, thank you, because I've enjoyed it so much.
MsParker chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
great story, absolutely!
XChick03 chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
Great story! This is more or less was I was thinking of when I saw that episode. Of course, after the one tonight, all those hopes were smashed. Oh well. Good job!
Tazzer chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
Now that is a great ending to that eppy!
That bugman definitely prefers a real woman over a whiney, irritating broad any day of the week. Thanks for sharing that story. I loved it!
gilcathlover too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
This was amazing, Gomes. The perfect ending to a perfect episode. I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who found those vibes at the end of the ep between Gil and Catherine more important than whatever was going on with the guy from the club. Catherine may use the hottie to scratch that seven-month itch, but there was definitely some UST between Gil and Cath at the end. Hopefully it's the start of something good for us G/C shippers ;-)
Andi chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
Wow, how amazing it is, you wrote the story and the characters so well, I'd like to read your fics more. :)