Reviews for Force of Destiny
HannahKathleen chapter 34 . 8/16
I really enjoyed reading this story and would love to see the end of it, unlikely as it is. Still, it was great! :-)
AI chapter 34 . 5/28
Really interesting! I like Piett and Veers. Luke's everlasting faith in his father is amazing. Anakin is trying so hard. Everyone's mistrustful for good reason, but slowly coming on board about his change of loyalties. Thanks for writing!
MuggleCreator chapter 34 . 5/13
Great story. Love the characterisation.
Toadette chapter 34 . 5/4
PLEASE UPDATE this piece of art...
tyl chapter 34 . 5/4
This is really awesome! :) Great story! Thx for writing it, I had a good time reading it, t'was very interesting.
inspiredbystars chapter 34 . 2/1
the funniest story I have ever read! you have to continue...
Ibskib chapter 18 . 12/11/2014
This one and the previous one also lacked Quotation Marks
Ibskib chapter 16 . 12/11/2014
It seems like all the Quotation Marks has been stripped out of this chapter, which hurts the reading flow a bit.
Ibskib chapter 4 . 12/11/2014
Weird, I prefer reading with dark background, but for some reason the text stays dark making it almost impossible to read, and it only happens with this specific fic.
Asj Johnson chapter 34 . 11/18/2014
This has been interesting. ...any chance of there being more?
KarisTasogare chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
THANK YOU!
Thank you for giving us the scene as it should have been. what we saw in RotS was, while probably the vision of the creater, an abomination for those of us who grew up with the legend he created. Obi Wan Kenobi was (in the first three movies) at worst a true hero, who was shown to have human flaws , when he lied about Vader's origins. where as RotS showed us a character who was given over to angry and monsterous actions. (yes that s how I describe crippling someone, then letting aprocing lava burn them to death.)
But this scene is not like that, here Kenobi was fighting the man and disarmed him(literally) when the terrain ended the fight and dropped anikin into the lava chamber.
R. L. Ravenclaw chapter 17 . 8/12/2014
Whoa, I guess there's a problem with the site. Your quotation marks have vanished. Good story though.
AnthonyC22 chapter 12 . 5/4/2014
WOW, the fact that Padme is alive is something. The fact that Vader is heading there as he speak is just unbelievable! Great story
Vi-Violence chapter 18 . 4/17/2014
This chapter needs some editing, some things that should be there just aren't.
Jambee chapter 23 . 3/18/2014
#So different having Anakin at this scene with Jabba and the barge. neat
1,079 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »