Reviews for Force of Destiny
Fangtasia21 chapter 4 . 4/22/2020
Ump. Piett is pretty sleaky.
Fangtasia21 chapter 3 . 4/22/2020
I love SW fanfices where the Imperial Army (especially those serving under Vader) behaves like humans and not as machines. Lol :) Piett and Veers unknowingly took over the old Anakin swearing habit. But the doc ... I have to laugh at the trio.
Seekerfinderdigger chapter 13 . 2/5/2020
Hey, this chapter is blank! Its got its header, but that is it!

I'm currently praying you have a backup for it...
SS5 Connor chapter 34 . 1/3/2020
Damn you! Continue!
brookeyy14 chapter 34 . 10/10/2019
awesome story! hope you’ll continue it someday
Darkpool chapter 1 . 8/30/2019
I always love coming back to this story!
master bower chapter 34 . 7/2/2019
Over 10 years and no update I guess this one joins the legion of the lost and forgotten.

And I actually like this one
YellingInSpace chapter 7 . 1/26/2019
Mother Hen Piett is so great
demtees chapter 34 . 1/9/2019
I just want to say thank you for writing all of what you have. This is such an awesome, well written, suspenseful, exciting, nerve wracking, 'I'm sweating so much right now', adventure to read. Thank you for this story and your take on how things could have gone. I'm gonna use this as my head canon now. I've never read any starwars fics, and this was a wonderful read. I'll definitely read this again. Even if you never write anything about this story again, thank you SO much for what you shared with us as readers!
demtees chapter 30 . 1/9/2019
I'm freaking out man, I'm freaking oooooouuuuuttttttt! This is absolutely amazing and I love it.
the yokai lover rikuo chapter 34 . 11/3/2018
im half expecting anakin to start talking about sand.
AraelDranoth chapter 4 . 8/17/2018
This is so messed up.
KristinalUzumakiPrime23 chapter 20 . 5/6/2018
more chapters please
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 34 . 5/4/2018
Man, this took me back. LOL I remember all the theories that came out between Ep I and Ep III. LMHO.

It's such a fun idea too. I think that Piett and Veers (and probably Jix) were my favorite part of this whole thing. And the defection of an entire star destroyer... Just yes. LMHO! I'd love to see this updated with all the new info that's come out recently. Mainly Clone Wars, but yeah. :D

Thanks for the fun story.
Ommallaredpanda chapter 29 . 5/2/2018
This is so fricking heart warming I love it!
1,154 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »