Reviews for Falling
3dumplings3 chapter 17 . 7/3
Good tale. thanks for the fic
otaku432rox chapter 1 . 6/5
Shiruru sensei you are simply AMAZING! PLEASE PLEASE sensei may I have your email-id as I have LOTS to tell you. Falling is the MOST MOST MOST MOST MOST interesting & fabulous asukure fanfic i have read. My email id is . Eagerly waiting for a reply. Onegai, sensei!
Incredible. This was my favorite so far. Asuma stole a piece of my heart when he died. I know it sounds stupid and ridiculous but I fell in love with him as a character and he and Kurenai as a couple. I kept telling my mom "I just wanted more of him, more time." You are an exquisite author, you write so eloquently. These characters don't blend together. Each has its own distinct voice and they are accurate portrayals of the characters we love and wish we knew more personally. You gave us that. Thank you. One hundred million times. Thank you.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/23/2015
Please, give us an update of your story, I want to know what happens next, your style of writing is great!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/2/2014
me gusto mucho tu historia, he leido varias acerca del personaje de Kurenai (me parese muy interesante) y siempre es representada con un caracter duro y piensa mucho las cosas, al menos en los fanfic que me gustan; pero tambien la representan como si fuese perfecta y tu historia me gusta porque ella no es perfecto solo es alguien más con cualidades y defectos.
Espero que la continues.
TWNJ chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I have read and re-read this story so many times since I first found it in 2008. It's incredibly interesting and insightful and I love your writing style, very subtle differences in word choice or sentence structure in Asuma chapters compared to Kurenai chapters. I fell in love with these two characters after reading this story! Please start writing again, this is the sort of romance I can relate to, it's wonderfully understated and detailed. It would be a shame to keep Asuma and Kurenai apart for too long...
Temari chapter 17 . 5/14/2014
This story is so good that I read it a thousand times over the last six years and I can not put into words the frustration I feel every time I get to chapter 17 and I can't reed more.
Wish the continued :(
borntolose7 chapter 17 . 12/29/2013
I hope you meant it when you said you were going to finish falling even if it kills you. Because it just might kill me if you don't! This story was by far the best fanfic I've read in a long, long, long time. And my first one with this pairing too! I have to tell you, I couldn't stop laughing at the part "we couldn't use those methods anymore. Too many psychopaths running around killing their families to get stronger to do that." I love the way you portray the characters and how they interact with eachother but above all I love your writing style. Makes me fall in love with reading all over again. I'm sorry I'm just making a comment on one chapter, didnt really think about reviewing. I was mostly thinking about finishing reading it. Sadly, it just took me a day. But it was a great day because of your story! Please, please, please update!?*pouty face that would never work on asuma*
File Redacted chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I just finished this story, which was amazing, and then i realized it has not been updated for 5 years. :(

Please update.
File Redacted chapter 17 . 4/11/2012
Wow, great writing style. But I think their characters changed a lot throughout this story.
Candy Couture chapter 5 . 1/14/2012
:) I just love this story and this chapter is one of my favorites.

"No, not Genma he's so hot!"-Ino

Omgsh everything about this story is so real life. Everyone's just the way they should be. You did an amazing job on this story!
thefrostedcupcake chapter 17 . 8/4/2011
such a good story!

please update soon!
asifyouknow chapter 17 . 4/1/2011
awww. it was a really good read!
Joyce751 chapter 13 . 4/11/2010
This story is even better the second time through. By far the best AsuKure story on this site. I loved this chapter especially the bit about ‘conversational scrambled eggs’ XD. However I’ve come back to this story after more than 2 years and its still not updated! :( It would be such a waste for this story not to be finished…please please please update!
DbKiT chapter 17 . 3/7/2010
Wow this is nothing but In Character Goodness. It's hard to find Naruto stories with good characterization these days.