Reviews for Falling
Poodie chapter 17 . 10/25/2017
Why hasn't this been updated since?! Poor Hayate. I didn't watch many of the episodes that had him, but his death is sad...

I wish this story had been completed :'(

Poodie chapter 16 . 10/25/2017
Kakashi is so salty XD Understandably so though. He had me laughing. I like the AsuKure that we got here, and all our favourite Senseis meshing togther for one moment of peace in this crazy ass world :')

Poodie chapter 15 . 10/25/2017
How sweet! They're getting a little more touchy feely! Poor Hina though :'( I was surprised Shino wasn't mentioned there

Poodie chapter 14 . 10/25/2017
I love this and I hope nothing happens to them. I know you wrote this probaby before seeing much of Naruto based on when the show came out...I could really do with crying right now XD

Poodie chapter 13 . 10/25/2017
I liked reading it from Kurenai's pov. I would have never guessed that she liked Asuma's arms because you seriously gave no indication of the like in Asuma's time. That's good by the way. Characters should not be able to read minds XD I like this!

Poodie chapter 12 . 10/23/2017
I'm sure Asuma is talking about his mom...or did I read that wrong?

Poodie chapter 11 . 10/23/2017
Kurenai is actually a pretty awesome character. I've heard that genjutsu is really hard to do, far less master.

Poodie chapter 10 . 10/23/2017
Awww, that moment with Hinata actually made me cry XD But the ending is quite glorious. When I think about it, Asuma would have made for a great character to interact with Boruto...they would have been able to relate :'(

Poodie chapter 9 . 10/23/2017
I really enjoyed this chapter, especially the ending :3

Poodie chapter 8 . 10/21/2017
Gai is definitelt supposed to be wacky XD So jump at every chance to make him XD

Poodie chapter 7 . 10/21/2017
For once Ino isn't yelling XD The Third is hella aweaome. Too bad he doesn't get enough credit...

Poodie chapter 6 . 10/21/2017
That conversation between Kurenai and Kiba was really meaningful in so many ways. I just adores it to no end

Poodie chapter 5 . 10/21/2017
I love the beginning of this XD I also like how you portray Asuma as a guy who likes to work slowly but surely :3
Poodie chapter 4 . 10/21/2017
I seriously liked this chapter. Something must be going on with Shikamaru XD Does he like Ino? XD And that whole Shino there to protect Hinata from overbearing Kiba.. How sweet :3

Poodie chapter 3 . 10/21/2017