Reviews for The Shadows of Understanding
Shadow fairy princess chapter 3 . 3/10/2011
omg what bakura going to do plz say that he is in love with ryou i mean you would not love both but make bakura say he loves ryou plz upsate the story
Harutemu chapter 3 . 12/2/2007
This is good, I really like how you put this story together. It’s touching, how Ryou slowly gravitates towards Bakura, trying to deny what he feels yet at the same time making excuses to stay with Bakura. Nice job. I look forward to reading the next chapter and seeing your writing talent grow and mature.
Corvin chapter 3 . 4/9/2005
WELL! UPDATE WOMAN! COME ON YOU'RE KILLIN ME!*sobs*
ChainsLeatherSex chapter 3 . 1/29/2005
NO! Bakura that asshole! THAT FUCKING ASSHOLE! arrg im so mad at him right now! im gonna go rip some holes in my punching bag, bye.

UPDATE DAMN U,

Peppa

(ex fan of kura!)
Ryoufan chapter 3 . 12/11/2004
Please update. I want to know Bakuras reaction. Please? Just give a live sign that you two continue this story.
xiaoj chapter 3 . 12/7/2004
..how's bakura gonna react?
yamiyugilover chapter 3 . 11/16/2004
OMG! NO! why does it have to be over! plz this is so good and u just got to the best part! plz update soon!
nickole chapter 3 . 9/17/2004
great but i want to read about yami bakuras reaction after he goes to his soul room please ad another chapter other wise i really enjoyed it smile _
Inu-Ice-Dragon chapter 3 . 8/18/2004
Please update soon, I love this story.
ice-lolly chapter 3 . 7/5/2004
ah! this is really cool!, so..can you update again? its a really awesome story, it would be a shame if you didnt update. so..update again ok? please? ah...i'll leave you now, hope you update again. bye bye
Enjeru chapter 3 . 6/25/2004
Enjeru: PLEASE update soon! I wanna know what happens so badly! I'm gonna die if I don't know what happens next! *cries*

Yami Enjeru: O.o I think someone needs a nap!

Enjeru: I'm not a kid! *sits down and pouts cutely*

Yami Enjeru: Um...ok, anyway hope to see the next chapter, bye-bye!
Yamori chapter 3 . 5/16/2004
;.; Update! Please?
Molly-Chan the AnimeGame Fan chapter 3 . 5/9/2004
_ What fluffy angst! Very kawaii! It is just so cute...I can hardly wait to see what Bakura's responce could be! Very nice, very good _ Please make more, pretty please? I would just love more, please, please, please?
Yami: THAT'S ENOUGH PLEASES!
A: Yes, it's making ME insane
D: No kidding
Me: *sweatdrop* Well Okay...but please?
Yami: *slaps forehead*
Me: Love it, wish for more whenever possible. But HOPEFULLY soon
Starflower Sakura chapter 3 . 4/6/2004
*squeals* Kawaii! Update soon! Really, really, really soon! - Bakura no baka...
-Sakura
Argentum Dreigon chapter 3 . 4/5/2004
What will be happen? I Wanna know! Continue dis ficcy plis! I love it!