Reviews for Doubt and Hope
Belladromeda chapter 8 . 6/4/2012
And it ends here! Would love more but will appreciate this , incredibly well written and detailed.
Belladromeda chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
Absolutely loving it so far... Wonderfully written, a shame that you do not have more reviews!
filipassil41 chapter 8 . 1/13/2011
Amazing, amazing, amazing. It is the most fitting word, in my humble opinion, to describe your story.
An Aspiring Author chapter 8 . 5/17/2008
great story! i wish you would write more!
VivaViva chapter 8 . 7/10/2005
This story is so great. Please keep going. You're a wonderful writer. This story is beautifully done. I love it. I can't wait to find out what happens next.
Faerchithiel chapter 8 . 4/29/2005
Keep writing!
Eldamari chapter 8 . 4/10/2005
U-E, please don't leave us hanging here, and consider adding more to this story! While it doesn't seem to conform to the Appendix view that Arwen dwelt for six score years as the Queen of Elves and Men in bliss, I really think this story was exploring very interesting territory and hope that you'll come back to it.
Laerien chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
What happened? You haven't updated for ages! I'm looking forward to read more! Don't say you will not finish this story! I loved that you had an other point of view about how Gondor's people received its Queen. Please update soon!

(My English is terrible, I know.)
aimz-246 chapter 8 . 2/2/2005
wow! this is brilliant. poor Arwen though shes only trying to be nice. cant wait for the next update, please make it soon. x
Lady Urquentha chapter 8 . 1/28/2005
well, isn't Celrinn a B*!
Sunny2006 chapter 8 . 1/26/2005
Wow! Very well written! Update soon! I agree...Arwen should get angry enough to snap! That woman is annoying! Continue please!
Lady Alathon chapter 8 . 1/25/2005
Man...

That ladys rude!

Very good story... Make her meaner, and make arwen get extremely mad and snap at her!

good job
Lady Alathon chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Nice job...yep...
ArwenEvenstarU chapter 8 . 1/25/2005
OMG! I love this story so much! It's fantastic! You have to keep writing it! It's so good!
Evenstar-Greenleaf chapter 8 . 1/25/2005
That woman is pure if she is blined by her loss,that is no way to act to someone,much less her Queen.I don't like scares me LoL