Reviews for Blue Light
Luna Charmcaster chapter 13 . 1/21/2014
Please update soon I'm so desperate to know what happens next to Botan. I love this story and read it many time but I would love to know the ending so please finish it.
Luna Charmcaster chapter 14 . 7/10/2013
I love your story! Please update soon. 3
Guest chapter 14 . 7/4/2012
Update. NOW!
Lexxi3 chapter 14 . 6/13/2012
I've been following your story for a long time now and I'm still entranced in it everytime I read it :) I hope you continue to update it and I will be following and reading it over again ever so loyally :)
jdcocoagirl chapter 14 . 4/30/2012
this is getting more exciting, the characters seems more involved, getting smarter and best of all they seems to show more affection and commaraderee with each other. i can't wait what will koenma do if he got answers from his father and how they will react to the light they found soon or rather who was at the end of the light. update soon.
heartluv chapter 14 . 4/27/2012
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Another chapter and it's getting closer to finding out the whole truth :)

Please update again soon!
Kanae-88 chapter 14 . 4/21/2012
I am so unbelievably happy to see you back and updating! It felt surreal when I got the alert for an update, and it made my whole day, haha! I'm sorry I couldn't drop by to welcome you back earlier, but do know that I've been waiting and have never forgotten this story. It has always been my favorite YuBo fic, and YuBo is still my dear OTP, so I cannot wait to see how you will wrap things up. Lovely work as per usual!
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I like it good job!
peony-smilebomb-amethyst chapter 13 . 4/11/2012

She can't die!

But i still love this story to bits though, so good!
animed fan chapter 13 . 4/8/2012
i don't review very offen but i love ur story ! it hard to too find really good yusuke and botan stories . i hope that u update soon and don't give up on this . please please update ! thanks
jdcocoagirl chapter 13 . 3/26/2012
i love the intensity of the story and this story is evolving, it seems that one mystery after another needed to be solve. i can't wait to know what will happen to botan and her heart, blue light and how yusuke will survive his feelings for botan. update soon
heartluv chapter 13 . 3/26/2012
Noooooooo the chapter ended! You don't know how excited I was to see this chapter when it came up! Please please please update when you get the chance :)
Marce chapter 13 . 3/26/2012
Nooooooooooooo esta super interesante, ojala que la continues pronto. Me encanta esta historia apesar de que tenga que usar un traductor para poder entenderla. Cotinuala pronto! Cuidate mucho, ciao ciao