Reviews for Not ANOTHER Botan Story!
Chibi Botan chapter 3 . 1/18/2009
This is really good, I hope you'll update it... I mean, It's been four years, but I still hope you will update. That was an unexpected twist..
dela490 chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
Hello. It's quite an interesting story that you've written. I hope that you will update it soon because I want to know the end of this story. So please update.
MissPoke chapter 3 . 7/4/2008
omg...

you better have botan kick some majodr a$$, because i don't see her doing something like that without a plan or something; she's not a stupid girl.
Fire in the hole chapter 3 . 2/20/2008
It's been 4 years. Please update already! :) I wanna know what happens next. Interesting twist here, if I do say so myself.
BrunaKB chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
I have a new chapter! Forever and now: Chapter 4 - Eyes of love! Bye!
Smexy Kitten chapter 3 . 7/23/2005
omg, plz update soon! i'm dying to know what happens next!

the spin that you have put with Botan betraying Kurama is pure genius!
BrunaKB chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Hello! Very good fic! Really good! Please, go see my fic, too! Forever and now! And review!
Cristina Gomez chapter 3 . 2/2/2005
Awesome story! The plot is really interesting. Oh by the way did you know Kurama's last name is Minamino and not Minamoto. At least it is in the anime. I have a question isn't Kuronue Kurama's best friend? If so how come he wants to kill everyone's favorite fox boy? Plus I can see Kurama's charms are beginnig to work on Botan. Please update soon.
yvonne chapter 3 . 9/10/2004
Well it's a great story but I wish u could update it it'e really getting to the exciting part!-
Mistaken Otaku chapter 3 . 7/19/2004
gr... evil people and their evil ways... x_x sigh poor Botan and poor Kurama... Kuronue made her cry. HE MUST PAY! lol _ oh... but i know you'll do the right thing and make them end up with each other in the end rite? ... rite? -_-ii im talking to myself o great...
deityofdeath69 chapter 3 . 6/28/2004
bada ba ba ba im lovin' it! i love this ficcy it is absolutley one of THE best feics I've read in awhile, let me tell you...how old are you, you are a great writer so UPDATE SON

kk?
lanien chapter 3 . 6/28/2004
ohh botan is evil! ehehe well update soon please.
crescentmoon-cat chapter 3 . 6/23/2004
update update update please!
Passionate Angel chapter 3 . 6/19/2004
Here's my oh-so-late review. Sorry about it being to late.

*A wonderful, well-written chapter as always. Oh and a twist in the story, all the more interesting.

*I have this really giddy feeling thats just wants to erupt right now. Like... The kind of giddy feeling thats makes you want to kind of scream which is very unlike me, for I have that hidden under this shy attire I uphold, but lets just let this slip this one time right? "YOU MUST MUST MUST update soon."

_
Tailchaser chapter 3 . 6/7/2004
Wow! That was good! I'll be expecting the next chapter!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »