Reviews for A Waking Moment
alyssasmile chapter 23 . 5/5/2010
OMG. I'm almost CRYING. Thats so SAD! D:
I loved the story though...
AnneCullen1 chapter 23 . 3/30/2010
This story had such a formulated plot, it is very hard to believe it isn't canon. All the emotions in it were just so tangible, so real, that I laughed and cried throughout the whole thing. And for that, I commend you. This is, without a doubt, a story worth reading many times over, just as I will surely do time and time again. I would have preferred Harry had lived, of course, but having him die just added to the bitter-sweet feel of the story, and to the amount of tears I'd shed when Harry said his final goodbyes to his beloved Draco. -ignores the fact that that sounded cliché and sappy- xD I have to ask though, for curiosity's sake: what was the knowing gleam in Kat's eyes all about? I couldn't help but wonder if it had something to do with Harry's visit that night, so if you could enlighten me on that matter, I would appreciate it. . Thank you for giving me the pleasure of reading this magnificent piece of art, and I fervently hope that you continue to write more fanfiction on this couple, because God knows they deserve it. ] Thank you so much for taking the time to read what I have to say in regards to your terrific story, and I hope you have a pleasant day and a bright future. .

-Love, AnneCullen
RyvenRoth chapter 24 . 7/13/2005
oh my god. nice, but still oh my god.
Short Fat Fag chapter 24 . 9/14/2004
This is the oddest story I think I have ever read. What I mean by that is, you had a great start and then starting jumping around in the middle for some unknown reason. It worked, don't worry about it.

I liked it, it was a nice story, but you need to pay more attention to time itself, as you had Susan, who was the same age as Harry a full fledged medi-witch before graduating. Also, you had Harry pregnant the next day after he and Draco were are jiggy with each other.

However, I like the way you tell a story and I think that you would make a great writer as you learn more about writing.

In short, keep writing!

Miss Lynn chapter 24 . 8/21/2004
i want a sequel! i want a sequel! it would be nice to explain stuff that you left out and just b/c i want the story to go on. otherwise, you did good!
krysalys73 chapter 24 . 8/5/2004

*runs around in frenetic circles until crashing spectacularly into the wall*

Sometimes it takes me awhile, but I do get it now. Wow, this ending was a bit sudden. And yes, I would very much like to know how Katrina was summoned to the Dept of Mysteries of all places, and whyever Voldemort would be so stupid as to allow himself to be cornered there.

Cool how Harry was able to help Katrina back through the veil. Also very cool that he was able to materialize for a few brief moments to visit and talk to his love one final time.

I wonder what Katrina's gonna do for a living now?

Krys, signing off, saying "You did good, kiddo."
Psychotic Pen chapter 24 . 8/5/2004
Another wonderful addition! Please keep going and soon!
verdandi22 chapter 24 . 8/5/2004
Did you say "sequel"? Yea! I really loved this story and I can't wait to see if you do a sequel.
harrysgirl chapter 7 . 8/5/2004
very disapointing. i really liked the story, then you had to add slash and ruin it. there was no slash warning in the sumary. too bad, it was a good story til then
Emmeline Cromwell chapter 24 . 8/4/2004
another good chapter.i'm just sad that i 've just discovered your story and it ,please write a sequel.
krysalys73 chapter 23 . 8/1/2004
So where the frell was Dumbledore all this time? Huh? Where was he when Harry was killed? Huh huh?

Weird how Katrina actually influenced the past.

Oh, don't you dare tell me that she's gonna try to get to a memory of the day Harry was murdered by Voldemort and try to change that now. Would she?

Dangerous dangerous stuff... mucking around in the past...

Slightly confusing chapter, but I'm sure I'll understand it all in time...

Emmeline Cromwell chapter 23 . 8/1/2004
great story!Loved the time travel-ish pensive soon
Miss Lynn chapter 22 . 7/21/2004
i have been following this story since it was a baby. i cried thru the last 6 chappys but im ok now. i was very upset that you killed harry, but now that i see where your goin w/the story, im not so sad. (although it would be nice to see him come back.) plez update soon, im not sure i can that long.
hamie chapter 22 . 7/21/2004
I love your story, keep going
krysalys73 chapter 22 . 7/19/2004

I am SUCH a pest. ;-)

Thanks for the answers, my friend. I'm looking forward to Katrina and johan kicking Voldy's ass.