Reviews for He Could Have Stopped It
JustDanny chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
hi! i've just read your fic, and i like it, a lot!
88silverkeys chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
I thought that was beautiful and sad. it almost seemed that remus just wanted to kiss Sirius to forget everything, not because he loved him. one opinion. I really liked it!
Angel Of Noctem chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Good story! :)
autumnchanges chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Wow, that was really good.

I loved it.
Takeo chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Wow. A real short story. This has a feeling of real literature, not just having fun to get a few laughs. Mind you, humour is a great thing, but so was this. Moving and beautiful. For a while there I thought it is going to be cynical, but the end was perfect. I'm a sucker for Happy Endings. The muscled bodies and rough kisses -thingy in the beginning was maybe just a bit offbeat with the serious tone of the rest of the story. It made me expect a more slashy one. But maybe that's just what you intended.

BTW - How do you do those neat lines separating sections? I'd like those, too. Makes it look so neat and professional.
FlamencoPenguin chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Hm... Kind of jump into the ending. I liked it nonetheless, but I think that it could have been extended, or kept as a pre-slash. I understand the whole needed to be kissed/needing to feel needed thing, but I just think that the whole transfer is a bit coincidental and quick.

Other than that, I loved the idea and Remus's voice on the matter- that bit on Gryffindor courage was not overdone and was quite appropriate. M... Love your stuff.
On-A-Rainy-Day chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
fluffy and angsty. woo! very good, though i think i prefer other ways. i wouldn't want sirius to think that remus only liked him because of the death of his mom and so on. good though.
Hannio chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
I'm surprised I haven't reviewed this before, I thought I had but oh well. loved it... big surprise there, I love the emotion you made Remus feel I thought it was a really nice touch. Good job!
AfMO chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
:( How could you make this so short? It was beautiful. I suggest you rewrite it and make it longer. ;) I want more of this!
Must say I like all your stories (well the sirius/remus ones, not a big fan of other pairings)Keep up the writing!
Rose chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
Why is this listed under SS/RL?
Shame Box chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
Hello! Since you were my frist reviewr for my fic 'studying' i decided to see some of yours this one was soo good! im going to red omre I think hehe
~Vanessa
Ashy chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
Aw...how sweet! I think you should make another chapter for it. Very good story. Good goin' champ lol.
Pamela Gucci chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
aw! you SHOULD write a sequel that story was soo sweet i didn't cry though(this time) they should totally get toghter wish love was really like that. Love sucks big time
me
Miste chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
Ohh... I like.
I liked the pattern of stopping things.
If you write a companion peice to this one, my advice would be to do something about starting.
Either the same story from Sirius's POV about what he thought he should start and what he felt or a few years later when Remus has (either truely or sarcasticully and bitterly) started thinking about what he should start doing instead of what he should stop.
Penny chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
Yes, I think you should write some more. This was written very well. It was obvious whose POV it was without coming right out and saying it, and that's better than some stories where it's very confusing.
Bless Siri, I know he Would be just that kind of a friend. I love him and miss him so much!