Reviews for Always A Ranger Series
ForeverWildfire2.0 chapter 1 . 3/9
Okay, I admit... It sounds like an interesting story so far... Although there are two things that irritated me... the dinodrones are actually Tyrannodrones while the crystals are actually dino gems... I never really thought I was one of those people who changes in the details irritated them but I guess I am. However even with that, I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the chapters.
RaptorZeroOne chapter 21 . 2/5
Billy and Hayley, perfect match.
Opalbrat chapter 42 . 4/22/2013
Loved this! Great job!
brankel1 chapter 42 . 10/21/2012
Thanks.
Emma LahannaTwin chapter 41 . 7/19/2012
Yo...u old bra? Anyways, thxs 4 da story...yall sooo NICE!
Mika the Dark princess chapter 41 . 3/10/2012
Lov it
taz0718two chapter 41 . 10/29/2011
hi this store was bood but it had to much kim and tommy romance and not a enouch conner kira romance you should have done them both evenly through out the hole store but other then that i love it keep up the great work
Masayume85 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
After re-watching MMPR on Netflix, I was in serious need of my childhood OTP and this story gave me that. I cannot begin to tell you how much I loved this series. I have yet to watch Dino Thunder, but you've certainly sparked my interest in doing so. For someone not as familiar with that particular season, it wasn't entirely impossible for me to follow along, and you did such a great job of keeping to the characters. So few people have that ability. There were no loose ends and it totally hit every emotional chord for me. I am so sad that neither Saban nor Disney ever saw it appropriate to play these two up more than they did, because like your story, what they had was definitely something more than just your average high school romance. Thank you for this well-crafted story. I am currently tapping your personal site for more. Loved it!
Guest chapter 41 . 6/11/2011
Love it..love it..seriously love it..
MaxKnight1010101 chapter 41 . 8/24/2010
Ah. Read this in backwards order, I guess. Got to Duty & Honor before I read this one, mostly by accident. It's not bad, though. I like seeing this AU approach of mostly taking the story from the series itself and factoring in a single entity which could change the entire flow of the story.

Overall, a great success.
taz0718two chapter 21 . 4/11/2010
i love this story so far but i dont get it are trying to set up kira with trent i like to see conner with kira in stad i mean all your other stories was base on kira and conner love match ups dont change it now
paper.creations chapter 41 . 1/23/2010
That was amazing.

I was so worried! It's status is still 'in progress' and I didn't notice until the sixteenth chapter, and I started to panic because I loved it and was so worried I wouldn't get to see it end.

Obviously, it's a happy ending for everyone :)

I quite enjoyed the idea of a Ranger Wedding. It's just too cute. And every time I see someone respect Thuy by having the Ranger's react to Trini's death...I cry a little inside.

I loved it. As a matter of fact, I'm just shy of ten chapters in the sequel. And may I say, it was a wonderful, and shocking, re-union! Totally didn't think that was who was outside Kim and Tommy's house (not going to spoil it, though)

I actually found this story through another author, who had written a one-shot in this universe. And I thought it was so cool that a fanfic had fanfics being written about it, that I had to look you up. I must say, I'm very glad I did :)

Can't wait to read more in the future. I'm loving Duty & Honor and will continue to pound it back!

-Maggie
Ghostwriter chapter 41 . 10/25/2009
Hey, this is awesome. I read it on your other site. Catch ya on the flip side.
blueyblonde chapter 41 . 9/14/2009
i love it
prophet144 chapter 41 . 12/10/2008
I have really loved this, both the regular and 'mature'. Please keep writing. You definitely have the talent for it. I've only recently started re-watching PR, but love the Dino Series and Tommy. Can't wait to start on the others you have written.