Reviews for Always A Ranger Series
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 8/11
Interesting idea and plot and chapter
Cale chapter 41 . 3/23
Amazing story!
SentinelPrimeKnightOfCybertron chapter 39 . 10/25/2015
Well from the lineup seen in Chp 40, the only Rangers who absolutely would not have their powers would be Billy, Cole, and Aisha. Aisha's and Billy's morphers were destroyed in the finale of MMPR and Cole lost his powers at the end of Wild Force. Both the Zeo and Space Powers were never lost and would be presumably still useable. Jason and TJ regained their original Red ranger powers prior to Forever Red and Wes retained his morpher after Time Force. Honestly a little surprised Eric wasn't at the wedding considering everybody else from Forever Red turned up.
SuperHeroFan82 chapter 41 . 10/4/2015
This was well worth re reading! I am so glad i got caught up with this story! Thank you for writing it. And i will be checking out the sequels to this story as well.
SuperHeroFan82 chapter 14 . 9/30/2015
And i thought i was bad at having cliffhangers. :)

I started to read this story a long time ago. But never got to finish reading it. I couldn't even remember the title but i knew what it was about. So here i sit third day in a row reading over a story i should have finished many many many years ago.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/13/2015
I want to save all of my thoughts about this wonderful fic for when I do the final four chapters, but let me just say..this is and always will be my fave Tom/Kim fic
RaptorZeroOne chapter 37 . 7/22/2014
Disney has a stance on non violence? Walt would have portrayed violence when necessary I bet. Now they own Star Wars which is usually more violent than Power Rangers.
RaptorZeroOne chapter 34 . 7/22/2014
want to know what I realized? Poor Trent, teen and wearing white.
ForeverWildfire2.0 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Okay, I admit... It sounds like an interesting story so far... Although there are two things that irritated me... the dinodrones are actually Tyrannodrones while the crystals are actually dino gems... I never really thought I was one of those people who changes in the details irritated them but I guess I am. However even with that, I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the chapters.
RaptorZeroOne chapter 21 . 2/5/2014
Billy and Hayley, perfect match.
Opalbrat chapter 42 . 4/22/2013
Loved this! Great job!
brankel1 chapter 42 . 10/21/2012
Thanks.
Emma LahannaTwin chapter 41 . 7/19/2012
Yo...u old bra? Anyways, thxs 4 da story...yall sooo NICE!
Mika the Dark princess chapter 41 . 3/10/2012
Lov it
taz0718two chapter 41 . 10/29/2011
hi this store was bood but it had to much kim and tommy romance and not a enouch conner kira romance you should have done them both evenly through out the hole store but other then that i love it keep up the great work