Reviews for Always A Ranger Series
SentinelPrimeKnightOfCybertron chapter 39 . 10/25
Well from the lineup seen in Chp 40, the only Rangers who absolutely would not have their powers would be Billy, Cole, and Aisha. Aisha's and Billy's morphers were destroyed in the finale of MMPR and Cole lost his powers at the end of Wild Force. Both the Zeo and Space Powers were never lost and would be presumably still useable. Jason and TJ regained their original Red ranger powers prior to Forever Red and Wes retained his morpher after Time Force. Honestly a little surprised Eric wasn't at the wedding considering everybody else from Forever Red turned up.
Turtlefanforlife1982 chapter 41 . 10/4
This was well worth re reading! I am so glad i got caught up with this story! Thank you for writing it. And i will be checking out the sequels to this story as well.
Turtlefanforlife1982 chapter 14 . 9/30
And i thought i was bad at having cliffhangers. :)

I started to read this story a long time ago. But never got to finish reading it. I couldn't even remember the title but i knew what it was about. So here i sit third day in a row reading over a story i should have finished many many many years ago.
I want to save all of my thoughts about this wonderful fic for when I do the final four chapters, but let me just say..this is and always will be my fave Tom/Kim fic
RaptorZeroOne chapter 37 . 7/22/2014
Disney has a stance on non violence? Walt would have portrayed violence when necessary I bet. Now they own Star Wars which is usually more violent than Power Rangers.
RaptorZeroOne chapter 34 . 7/22/2014
want to know what I realized? Poor Trent, teen and wearing white.
ForeverWildfire2.0 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Okay, I admit... It sounds like an interesting story so far... Although there are two things that irritated me... the dinodrones are actually Tyrannodrones while the crystals are actually dino gems... I never really thought I was one of those people who changes in the details irritated them but I guess I am. However even with that, I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the chapters.
RaptorZeroOne chapter 21 . 2/5/2014
Billy and Hayley, perfect match.
Opalbrat chapter 42 . 4/22/2013
Loved this! Great job!
brankel1 chapter 42 . 10/21/2012
Emma LahannaTwin chapter 41 . 7/19/2012
Yo...u old bra? Anyways, thxs 4 da story...yall sooo NICE!
Mika the Dark princess chapter 41 . 3/10/2012
Lov it
taz0718two chapter 41 . 10/29/2011
hi this store was bood but it had to much kim and tommy romance and not a enouch conner kira romance you should have done them both evenly through out the hole store but other then that i love it keep up the great work
Masayume85 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
After re-watching MMPR on Netflix, I was in serious need of my childhood OTP and this story gave me that. I cannot begin to tell you how much I loved this series. I have yet to watch Dino Thunder, but you've certainly sparked my interest in doing so. For someone not as familiar with that particular season, it wasn't entirely impossible for me to follow along, and you did such a great job of keeping to the characters. So few people have that ability. There were no loose ends and it totally hit every emotional chord for me. I am so sad that neither Saban nor Disney ever saw it appropriate to play these two up more than they did, because like your story, what they had was definitely something more than just your average high school romance. Thank you for this well-crafted story. I am currently tapping your personal site for more. Loved it!
Guest chapter 41 . 6/11/2011
Love it..seriously love it..