Reviews for Beautiful Stranger
Cassy chapter 23 . 3/29/2008
What is the name to ur sequal? I luv ur fic.
Dark Dracon Knight chapter 23 . 8/25/2006
Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!*Dies from lack of air and revives* Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!

S!E!Q!U!E!L! SEQUEL!

Cya!

Ray
Jemzet A Heart Broken Angel chapter 23 . 7/18/2006
that was so sweet. it was a great story. I loved this one and 21 Days. they were both good.

love ya

punk lover

out ~_~ !_ $_ O
La Victime chapter 22 . 7/18/2006
let me kno when the sequel comes! i can't wait! hm...i wonder if sango and miroku will get together or if they already have? hm...well, he'd have tons of brain damage by now, though, since he's so...pererted. but hey, love is love, ne?
Angel Food 101 chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
inu being nice, wow
Amy king chapter 23 . 4/18/2006
this story was excellent. write more PLEASe! thanks
An Inuyasha Fan chapter 23 . 2/28/2006
Just wanted to let you know that your story was great! I'm looking forward to reading your next story. I'll review!
Tainted hearts521326 chapter 23 . 1/8/2006
it rocks good job
tymy chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
pretty cool good work i like sota being older
dogdemon-Narutofan chapter 23 . 12/8/2005
great storie.
Kagome Freak chapter 23 . 11/17/2005
aw! Soo cute! You should think about making a sequel! Great job!
DemonicSpirit chapter 2 . 8/4/2005
Best stories i seen in weeks...rating out of 5 is 5
Inu Youkai Lover chapter 23 . 7/29/2005
Hey i really loved the story but i can't find where you posted the sequel! if you don't mind could you email me the website that has the sequel to Beautiful Stranger. I can't wait to read it!
Inu Youkai Lover chapter 15 . 7/29/2005
OH MY GOD! I had so not been expecting Inuyasha to get shot! I can't wait to read the next chapter! I mean was it a real bullet or a traquilizer cause if i want to a schol with demons with super streght i would have a traqulizer just for saftey of others. This is such and awesome story!
lil-anime-angel chapter 23 . 5/28/2005
WoW! That was awsome. CAn't wait to read the sequel!