Reviews for FailSafe
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Really, that's what Batman wants him to do? That seems more like humiliation than anything else. Well, if it works it works!
MorphineSunshine chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
LOL LOL LOL nice. I 3 Batman. I also 3 your ending...I'd do anything to see Luthor actually sing the barney song. . I can just imagine Batman snickering to himself in a seculded corner as it happens. [or a comic equivalent of it if I could be a lil less lazy] Would be nice if you did a sequel to this...
Miles333 chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
'The Button', I liked that. Cool story.
Averroes chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
The end caught me by surprise - the 'Barney' song, ah yes, the Purple Abomination, Dino on Prozac. That was good.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Damn good character piece.
Jenn11 chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
LOVE the ending. Who says Batman doesn't have a sense of humor? Not to mention a sadistic streak ;-) LOL LOVE it. The whole story is really well written and totally in character. I haven't seen / read the "Better World" story line, but after this I'll have to! Thanks for sharing this wonderful story.
Beetlecat chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
I love the idea behind this story. Bats reason to be in the JL is to keep the other heroes in check and if that involves keeping Lex in check as well, so be it.
I found both Bats and Lex slightly OOC. Luthor should have been much more arrogant and difficult to reason with. And Batman would not say 50 million dollars. He would say the exact # down to the dollars and cents.
Overall, good job.
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
I loved that ending. Way too funny. More please. I almost feel sorry for Lex - having to watch what amounts to your own death cannot be pleasant. Great stuff. RG.
IronRaven chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
"Way better"? From Bats? "Much better", yes, but not "way better". He has always been much more precise in his wording. Your Batman is pretty laid back, albeit in a very dark and scary kind of way.
He must have a cold.
trecebo chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
Dude, too funny in a serious and deadly manner, of course. That Barney song shot was great. Bats is the most intelligent big picture thinker-the world's greatest detective if you will. I like your style.
Lamarquise chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
Good work. Got a good laugh, even if it was deadly serious.
S. Mark Gunther chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
You're a sick, sick bastard.
Bravo. *claps*
You know, this is probably the first and only time I've ever advocated wanting to put a bullet into Bruce's brain with a sniper rifle...and strangely enough, I just feel like Bats is going way too fucking far here. But again...it works.
Once again, you're truly a sick bastard. I'd love a sequel to this.
StorytellerSJK chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
I have been reading your Justice Leagie fiction for some time and I have to say they are amongst the best I have ever read. Have you ever considered submitting to DC? Because if you havent you really should. I love the human voice you have given these characters while still keeping them true their source. Great fic in a great series and I eagerly await more.
asdf chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
dude, that's sick...twisted... but anyways, good job
Rurouni Tyriel chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
You are frickin' brilliant. Lex, Superman, Batman. You capture them all perfectly. Right down to that evil plot of Batman's. Oh that is truly sick and twisted. And I love how you keep bringing up stories about some of the prominent episodes of Season Two, without them becoming dull.
I'm kinda wondering how you'd write about the other four Leaguer's though. Green Lantern, Hawkgirl, J'onn J'onez and the Flash. You mention them in your stories, no complaints there, but I'd kinda like to see you're take on them.