Reviews for An Unlikely Fellowship
misherukuro chapter 22 . 4/17
im ur misconception chapter 22 . 7/15/2014
I found this by accident. And fell in love with it. I don't know if your still writing here or not. But I adore this and wish it would be updated, though it has been many years since then.
Kagome pairing chapter 22 . 6/15/2013
Then post this story for adoption dont just abandon it its great
Silversun chapter 22 . 12/22/2012
this is awesome! Please make more chapters!
Akitorai chapter 22 . 10/21/2012
please make more ! i wanna see how hiei explains to kurama and what kagome does! dont make this a cliffie forever!so please make more? :(
Guest chapter 22 . 10/7/2012
Hope someday you wil write the sweet story ton an end nd let kag and hiei get together and hopeful he ill not be a angsty little boy then
watch who you piss off chapter 22 . 4/2/2012
i hope you do continue this because it's so awwesome!
BlackRose-FlowerofDeath chapter 22 . 6/29/2010
Hmm very interesting..I hope that the pairing will be Hiei/Kag or maybe a Hiei/Kag/Kurma...can't wait to see how this plays out!

fantom kitsune chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Is this story dead? TTTT
o0KittyBlue0o chapter 22 . 7/20/2009
gah its so god *eyetwitch* I think i'm going to have to hurt you for just leaving this story here to rot. Look at it! read it yourself after all this time, you'll be like 'oh snap its good' and you'll just have to write more! 3 You've earned a spork with your name on it. why? for leaving this without updates! *not that i can say much i once left my fics for a good four years...*
Phoenix Lee Evyns chapter 22 . 4/24/2009
good story, can't wait to read've definately got me interested to keep reading.
fantom kitsune chapter 22 . 9/1/2008
Wow you wheren't kidding about nto finishing this anytime soon! 0.o I haven't checked on this story in months, have you forgotten about it? lol
Chrystal-Hearts chapter 22 . 4/19/2008
This is really good! I can't wait for the next chapter!
KitBitMe chapter 22 . 11/8/2007
HI person! Just wanna say that I love ur story. I love a lot of stories but you should've ended it w/ the kiss! but hey it's ur story. Write soon PLZ!
Tearainy chapter 22 . 11/5/2007
NO! Please don't stop writing i love this story! i also can't wait to read more! So plz plz plz plz plz plz plz don't give up on this story! i have to read about Hiei's explanatio to Kurama-kun and I have to find out who gets Kagome chan!