Reviews for Oblivious Misery
Cutiepie120048 chapter 7 . 7/1
This is getting very interesting!
Keep Up The Good Work~!
A random person chapter 7 . 2/15
TheChickWithTheAwesomeUsername chapter 7 . 6/24/2015
lol.
"Freckly!"
Haha.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/23/2015
Lol Sirius you just got cockblocked by yourself- sucker.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/23/2015
I'd like to think that Remus' sardonic humor would be present in every AU, but I guess a couple years of Madame Whateverhernamewas would beat it out of him.
Literally.
Ahahahahhaahaha okay I'll stop.
I'm horrible.
ZeoRegrediens chapter 7 . 8/26/2012
Moooore please. And more Sirius/Remus! This story is brilliant. Please don't abandon it!
anotherbuskitten chapter 7 . 2/16/2011
Um...I hope you do continue this fic; it's well-written and as in-charecter as it can be, in you last authors note you said that hopefully it wouldn't take you a year to get the next chapter up but that was in 2006 and it's now 2011 so can you put up a note to say your not continuing or post the next chapter because I would reall like to hear what happens next.

P.S. I really love your Hagrid.
DDwelling chapter 7 . 12/5/2010
FANTASTIC! UPDATE SOON!
skorpian672 chapter 7 . 9/12/2010
wow love it ]
olivierdathos chapter 7 . 5/27/2010
Right, so this story is absolutely amazing and i know it's been a long time since you left it hanging with the words 'to be continued...' which never sound so desolate as at the end of a chapter that has nothing after it. Please, please, please update this despite the time lapse. Even if it's just for me, even if its just for something random to do, even if you hate the whole idea. I'll love you forever. If you start thinking about it can you send me an email of hope?

I'll even write a proper critiquing review instead of an annoying demand for more. I beg you!
aisuru Aki chapter 7 . 5/27/2009
yay! update!
Avahin chapter 7 . 8/27/2008
I am expecting more, but hopefully not to wait... I adore your descriptions of the place; they're beautiful. I think it's really a romantic setting. Poor Remus...Oh, Sirius don't die! Hehe...for James and Lily. And..Hmm...Are the Longbottoms mentioned before the same as Frank?

Great story!
sexypancake chapter 7 . 2/19/2008
you should continue this story some day! it's a lot of fun to read!
SPEEDIE22 chapter 7 . 12/3/2007
Loved it! Gotta keep your audience wanting more, don't you? *Sigh*
truest-of-true-loves chapter 7 . 10/24/2007
James thought he was going to walk straight into the door. Thank God he didn't, otherwise James would have had a hard time helping him find his pride.

that's from an earlier chapter, i just wanted to commend you on that brilliant line.

wow, you are doing very well with the hp universe and making it your own. ooh, franks here! this is very good, pls continue it!