Reviews for Kim Possible: One Year War
shadowjessica chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Well, well, well, this is, one question: Will you be keeping pairings from each series or making up your own?
lyokosreaper chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
more d #*n it more
ShadowHawk chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
I see promise to this fic. Let me know if you need a hand with it cause i want to use the Zeon Special Commando Unit during the One Year War, called the Midnight Fenrir Corp.
Jack chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
I don't know how you are going to get Ron nicknamed white Tornado. As for Kim getting the nicknamed RED DEATH i'm gessing it invalves her killing lotes of Zeons and somehow geting blood all over her mobile suit. At least I hope it dose becase that would be damn cool.
Darkshard chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Im one of few words keep it up!

them custom mobile suits (NO GM PLEASE!)
Wanderer3 chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
Dudes!...Lil Harsh on the reviews. Some people just can't take the stick from outta there ass. Try it'd have more fun here. So all stories are not created equal...try this... if you don't have anything nice to say: SHUT UP!'s too early for me to pass judgement on this story yet...I mean c'mon it's only one chapter ;) how can you know how it'll be after only one small chapter. Keep goin there. If nothing else...then do it to say "Kiss my ass!"
HeeroYuy84 chapter 1 . 2/26/2004 would be a good time to sit down, because what I'm gonna say is prob. gonna be tame by comparison to what some other reviewers in the UC section have to offer.
First off...the choice combination. I'm sorry, but I really see no ground for this one. To paraphrase on John Stewart:
"Because everyone knows Kim Possible and Gundam 0079 go together like cookies and ass!"
Really, there's next to no compatibility, so the crossover feels incredibly cheap and kind of forced. Strange as this might sound...generally, for a crossover to work, there's two conditions
1. In the interests of parody (and even then there still needs to be some degree of compatilbity to it)
2. If you're going serious (as this fic is) one generally needs to maintain a sort of similarity between the two universes. Just randomly warping characters over feels like a major cop-out for the readers.
Also, there's the matter of the character of Alexia Drakken.
As a rule, if you're going to create an ace character in a pre-established universe, it's not a smart move to make them one of the best of the best. For this person to suddenly turn out to be better than Ramba Ral, The Black Tristars, and Shin Matsunaga, winds up making the character feel a bit too hard to swallow.
On one final note:
The chapter 2 coming after getting 2 reviews. I'm sorry, but I find this practice infuriating. One should write for the joy of writing, not for the sake of piling reviews. It shouldn't matter if you get reviews or not, and basically saying those determine your fic's future really lowers the author's standing in the eyes of their readers.
Now then...if you had problems with this review, might I suggest packing up and bailing...the UC section welcome wagon isn't always this friendly...
ShadowCell chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
There are some things you simply don't try to combine. Forks and electrical outlets are one such pair, as are Republicans and Democrats. Mobile Suit Gundam and Kim Possible are another. Stop now, oh ye of little judgement. This is a train wreck waiting to happen—a train wreck between two trains carrying several thousand people, a few million tons of crude oil and petroluem, some radioactive waste from the local nuclear power plants, a shipment of high-powered butane torches, and a few dozen poisonous snakes, on the same track that runs through a very heavily populated industrial zone filled with extremely combustible chemical tanks and people, and also happens to be sown with high-powered land mines. In short, the resulting disaster could make a Raiders' postgame tailgate brawl look like a 4-year-old little girl's tea party with Mr Snuggles and Mrs Bunny. Stop now and save thyself from a miserable fate called "other reviewers in this section," who probably won't be as nice as I was.