Reviews for The Good, the Bad, and the Little Known Third
sparra-music chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
I enjoyed this little vignette... it's quite humorous. I very much liked the bit where Newkirk objects to the statement about money not being important, and the Germans agree with him. :)
This reminds me of the psychic episode, where Hogan makes up a German named Otto Von Tillerman who studies psychics and intuition... only to discover later that there is such a person when Klink gets his book? Then, when the men ask him what's going on when he comes back to the barracks, he answers, "I just found out I'm psychic!
SaraiEsq chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
heheheehehe

That was a delightful little story!
hippiechick2112 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
hahahahahahahaha! what a coincidence! nice story.
Prowler4 chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
You should've given Hogan's expression. That would've been priceless!
jewelofmyeye chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
omg that was awesome! i wish i could see hogans reaction at the end of the later!
kathyf01 chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
I laughed out loud at Carter's very typical interruptions. Very clever "backstory". And referring to Hogan as the "master storyteller" is just perfect!
Whatever Her Name Is chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
Hehe neat lil fic, definitely one for the favorites. I loved the irony of the ending, and your characterization was great.
ML Miller Breedlove chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
This was a cute story. I Especially liked all the little interruptions Hogan got while trying to tell it. I could just see these guys standing around interrupting the story with their questions. I bet California was not the same after WW got there!
bumblebuzz chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
so clever! what a fun, witty story. And I loved the ending. what a great way to cap it off!
black blade1 chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
Great story! I couldn't stop laughing when I got to the end. Great job.
jdp chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
i always wondered about his arms. thanks for clearing it up. great story.
Me chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
LOL, great job, I love all the interruptions
L J Groundwater chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
Poor Hogan... how he manages to get a story out with these guys around! "Which tribe?" how typical of Carter! Well done...guess there must be an Indian arrow somewhere in my past too...heehee...since the body hugging is my habit as well! Love to see you back at work!
Linda