Reviews for Where The Heart Is
I love this story!

Please update soon!

Thanx!
Taraah36 chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
oh please finish it this story was really good i knew she was gonna run she has too much nature in her blood to be hell down i can relate to her ready to run and be free at any given time RUN Rin RUN
LadySakuraForest chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Good Story so far, that was a really long chapter! But good!
Hulk the Orange chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
it wasw awsome
Osanagokorochi chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Ah, Lady! But you are too cruel! To leave this tale hanging in the threads so long ago, the sweet promise of continuity two years old and yet still as potent as ever (especially for a new reader such as myself).

Please, if it is half over, that must mean you have only one more chapter to go! For the sake of your fans-and for this one, who shares your love for the Demon Lord and his charge-please finish this! I gladly contribute to the RFCFF, in hopes to see this ending before too much longer!

I humbly and anxiously await your update!

-Koru-chan
Raikku of The Darkness chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
This is a very good fic! I love you writing style. Please continue!
chibified kitsunes chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
O.O where's the rest of the story? i want to know what will happen next!
Princess Chihiro chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
C'mon, Rio! Fin-ish, Fin-ish! I'm really hoping you finish!

There, that was my contribution to RFCFF. Hope you like it! Did I mention I loved the story? S/R is my fav IY couple too.
ManonLeChat chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Very rich, detailed description here, an almost Gothic sensibility. Will you finish it?
kate chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
Hello! i'm ready to contribute to the RFCFF! i really loike this fic! I haven't actually read a Sesshomaru/Rin fic that wasn't AU. *sweatdrop* Sorry. I really like all of your fics that I've read, and I'm sure I'll like the rest of the ones i'll read (sorry- can't read them all. Don't know enough about the other animes). So please do update and finish this fic. Then go on to finish Bitten! That's my favorite so far. Bye!
DameNight chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
Hiya! Just thought I'd come back and pester you a bit more, though I hope in the end, you don't end up hating me! I love this story,and I so want to see more...you have a wonderful gift of detail, and I simply can't wait until you post the next chapter! Ack...I think I'm goning into withdrawalsymptoms...help...please...please post some more of your great story!
Peace be in all you do,
DameNight chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
Please, oh please update soon! It is driving me crazy to see what happens next!The rich detail that you've spun around them only begs for more, and I for one can't wait to see what the pair of them will do when they realize their feelings for one another! So,please, I humbly beg you...update, or they'll have to come and take me away and give me one of those nice white coats with the shiny silver buckles down the back along with the nice padded room...LOL
Peace be in all you do,
DameNight chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
Hiya! Just hit the "search" button on the chance that I'd get to see your fabulous story(sometimes the search engin is down, and I can't look for ya). I LOVE this story...your detail and the way you've described the emotional turmoil for each of them is so yummy! Hope to see more soon!
Peace be in all you do
Sakuya Tsuki chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
plz up date soon
ur stori are emotional
DameNight chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
I'm contributing, I'm contributing...please, please, oh please...I don't thing I can wait to much longer...I gotta know what happens next, I just gotta!
Whew, okay now that the winning is outa tha system...just have to say that you are one talented writer! You have a wonderful gift for detail without weighting down the writing with unnecessary usage. Your flow and style are wonderful. It is delightful to read a story as well writen as you, especially when the story flows so easily...a true treat indeed. Hope to see more very soon.
Peace be with you in all you do...
DameNight aka Connie