Reviews for Never 'told' the truth
megan.moore.1069020 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
This was great very unexpected which is cool with me it's what makes a story realistic and thank you for making this :)
SeverusSnape chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Ohhhhhhhhhh... BRILLIANT! Sooooooooo Sad! I think you should write a story where harry returns in some way. i know its impossible but hey.. they are wizards after all. Honestly, great story.
uchihaitachi21 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
its so short and I'm crying! great job!
court2010 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
This was really good! surprising too:D
kat chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
wow. short but one of the most emotionally powerful stories i've ever read
Varity Sinning chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I think Snape was Harry's father, too. There's a compelling argument for it. Good one-shot
Snaperocks chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
That's so sad! Poor Sev.
Simon's Bane chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
It has been said the most compelling stories are those which are short... and yet touch us all. well done.
PyroChilde chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
I've really got to stop reading these stories that make me cry! Nice work. So very sad, but nicely written just the same.
lilica chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
How interesting: another 'Severitus' (I've already read "Harry's real father" by Wolverinee(and I'm sorry I can't find ins new version) and a pair of Severitus in Italian), but where Snape didn't know that Harry knows! Pleas continue it, I'm so eager to know your version about how James Potter kept Harry for himself, and how Harry discovered to be Snape's son...!
Padfoot is Awesome chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
that is extreamly good
swrfjackson chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
That was FANTASTIC! (Around the third line is the word "except" and it should be "accept")
txgirl123 chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Aw, so sweet! *sniffle* I'm a night person meself. D
Rogue Anne chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
OH MY GOD I'M FREAKING CRYING RIGHT NOW!
Aihythil chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
O_O! Oh my god! That was beautiful! Great angst! You made me cry! Good! Very good! XD
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »