Reviews for In Dreams
heartacheinn chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
LOVE the relationship between Faramir and Boromir, love Aragorn, you probably won't but I'd love if you'd conitnue this :)
Sakuar chapter 10 . 11/4/2012
Hi! I just read this story and I find it really great. Will you finish it? I hope you would
Cheerfully Blue chapter 10 . 7/14/2011
What? No more? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Oh! The tradgity! Oh! The sorrow! Oh!

So what happened to the story? Stopped feeling it? Major personal issues crisis? I understand if that's the cause, really I do. But why did you stop writing it?

I really do love this story. I never really liked Denenthor. How could I? The way he treated Faramir was awful. But... your story sort of explains it, sort of gives Denethor a loving side while also giving reasons why he fell away from the father he once was. I love it, I really do, it is so well written and so completely AWESOME that I am sad that there are no more chapters.

I would love it if you posted again, I really would, but it's been so long that I don't think you will... I putting this as one of my favorite stories in case you change your mind and want to write again. I really do love this story. I hope you take it back up.
Nanuk chapter 10 . 4/2/2011
Awww, a wonderful story. Too bad you didn't continue it, for I would have loved to see how you planned on developing it. Still, thank you for the lovely images of Boromir and Faramir! :)
asdfjkl chapter 10 . 5/26/2009
i hate you. you know that? i hate you profusely and profoundly.

how can you write such an excruciatingly awesome story and then just LEAVE IT THERE for so long that there's no hope for an update? ai! that's cruel, and mean, and horrible.

i adore your characters, from the way you've portrayed denethor and his fall to the utter awesomeness that is boromir. your writing is solid and your plot flipping ROCKS.

so yeah. you suck, meanie! xP
black-ostias chapter 10 . 5/23/2009
This is still going, right? Right? Right? RIGHT?

*sighs* This is too wonderful a story to end...
Siriusly Loopy chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Poor Faramir. This story really needs to be updated. It's so good.
Siriusly Loopy chapter 10 . 9/15/2007
I love this story! It's a pretty new take on Denethor, and I never really had much sympathy for him until your story came along. Is the second vision one of Elrond's?
Update chapter 7 . 3/31/2007
Hey! It is bad for your self-esteem to hate your own work. Anyway, I love the chapter! I didn't check to see if this was complete or not, but if it isn't then you had better update REAL soon!
elenardas chapter 10 . 1/19/2007
the most beautiful story, please, update, pretty please!
acacia59601 chapter 10 . 12/22/2006
This is a really good story, I hope you are planning on finishing it! Please, please update!
Lirenel chapter 8 . 9/30/2006
Oh, I just reread this and it still gives me chills. Please continue, you are so talented and this story is so good! I really really hope you haven't abandoned it and us who love reading it.
Reius Devirix chapter 10 . 6/26/2006
You are so great! I love your work! Next chapter please!
phylitr chapter 10 . 12/28/2005
Great story! I can't to wait how everything is resolved during the War of the Ring, when "Estel" and Faramir meet in person.
Lirenel chapter 10 . 11/3/2005
I'm still waiting for an update. I love this story and am dying to read more. it would be wonderful if you would go all the way to the books/movies. Update please!