Reviews for Breath of Life Part II
Patricia chapter 12 . 9/7/2012
That was so good it was even better then the first part. It made me cry alot but at the end I was smileing. Thank you for writing this story so other people could read it.
emokirby24 chapter 4 . 4/7/2008
Omg this is really good, I was holding back my tears for a long time and now I just have that uncomfortable lump in my throat. I feel so sad. (

But you did a good job, hehe.
Chibi Koun chapter 12 . 6/28/2007
Oh god, this is the perfect PMS fic. Seriously, I was crying through the whole thing (because I am pathetic and yes, PMSing.) Maybe I should have waited until I felt sensible to review this...? Anyway, really very touching. I love this pairing, and this story is very well written. Love!
FF fanboy920 chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
it amazing.. ur a great writer i kinda felt like crying wen vincent died.. and wen you wrote about aeris... that got me sad. Still it was great i hope u make more
Narakus Assasin chapter 5 . 7/2/2006
I'm touched *crying* I don't think I can get through anymore of this story. How did you write this cuz I can't even read it? Poor Vinnie and Cid!
C. 'Vanus' deLeon chapter 12 . 5/19/2006
*huge watery eyes* OMG! SO SAD! SO CUTE! SO FUCKING GOOD! SO SATISFING! AH HAA HAN! *wails loudly* I love this! you are going on my favorites list NOW! *clicks the button*
Lami chapter 12 . 5/11/2006
Hi:) I don't normally review, but I just had to in this case.

You had me in tears with this fic! (A rare thing for me.) I loved the fact that there's a happy ending though, thank you for that :)

The story is written beautifully, your grammer and spelling is good, and the narritive flows nicley, even though thare were some pov issues in part I.

Cid and Vincent are my faveoritte pairing in FFVII, but there is so much bad fiction featuring them out there that I dispair of finding anything enjoyable to read. Thank you again for writing this.
Aurora-Kayd chapter 12 . 2/15/2006
Very nice as well . good and angsty.

*hee* Vincent in a ponytail. smexy.

stupid chapter almost made me cry! (i think it's number three..) poor Cid ;.;

Thanks for sharing.
Kirakit8790 chapter 12 . 1/2/2005
Wow. That's all I can say. I just read all of the chapters and I had to tell you that this was great. Amazing. Holy *. I've still got tears in my eyes. You described pain so well, intensely...absolutely incredible. I'm gonna go look for other stuff you wrote now .. You just got yourself a serious fan.
nobusinesslikeshowbusiness chapter 12 . 10/31/2004
*wipes away tears* That was so sad, but so wonderful. _ I loved it.
nobusinesslikeshowbusiness chapter 3 . 10/31/2004
*cries* WHY didn't I heed the warning and stop reading after the happy ending? WHY? WHY? *cries lots more*
Bubina chapter 12 . 10/5/2004
That was beautiful. I'm close to tears, tears of happiness for Vincent and Cid. :') You write so well, now I'm going to go read Breath of Life I. I found Breath of Life II first and didn't realize there was a first one... so off I go to read it. :) Amazing story.
Spyder Webb chapter 12 . 10/2/2004
Thank you.
Spyder Webb chapter 3 . 10/2/2004
I need to say this.

I've tried to portray such sadness in my own writings, but no matter how hard I work at them I can't seem to feel it. I've had countless people tell me that they've cried while reading something I've written but I've always just thought that it was they're way of telling me they enjoyed it.

I pray one day to achieve the level of emotion that I have just read. I'm not sure if it's the characters, for I love Vincent and Cid, or the placement, or Vincent not wanting to be put back into a coffin, but I'd like to let you know that I've never actually cried while reading a 'fan fiction'. Until now.

It probably sounds untrue, but it's not.

I must finish this story now.
gaochan chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
dude i love you o_o

er...well, you know what I mean...

so pretty...damn you made me cry and shit T_T

I hope to see more from you