Reviews for Change
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 5 . 6/24/2005
Dude, that was awsome, you took one episode and made a whole back story!
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 4 . 6/24/2005
I like how all you did was take the mention of the Teen Titans and formed your own story around it without any help.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 3 . 6/24/2005
this is so out there
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 2 . 6/24/2005
I was wondering where this came from, thanks for clearing that up.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
wow, this is weird (keep in mind when i say "weird" or "fucked up" i mean it in a good way)
Yeshua Fan chapter 5 . 12/31/2004
That was a short chapter, but it made perfect sense. Yes, I did see that episode, and this actually fit with it. Lol.
Azure7 chapter 5 . 12/22/2004
Wow. You have obviously put alot of thought into this story. It makes sense and fits perfectly.
Raven A. Star chapter 5 . 12/21/2004
Noo! It cannot be over! It cannot! NO! *clings to reggae* Oh, btw, HI REGGAE! ;
Raven A. Star chapter 4 . 12/1/2004
Terrific work! Love it. Keep on going, that was excellent. :)
Yeshua Fan chapter 4 . 11/30/2004
Sorry about not reviewing for a while. My computer wouldn't let me, and right now I'm using my dad's laptop.

Well, hope for the update. Can't wait. It's nice, especially that twist.
Raven A. Star chapter 3 . 10/28/2004
w00t! Reggae updated the TT fic! *glomps* That was awesome! Please continue! _
Raven A. Star chapter 2 . 5/4/2004
That was really really good! Please update soon! :)
Yeshua Fan chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
Wow! I really liked it! And just to let you know, I updated all of my fanfics! And, could you review Elford118's fanfic "Dragon Guardian" for me? Don't tell her this, but, twenty reviews for that first chapter is WAY too high! I am not trying to be mean or anything, but, most fans of Dragon Knights are such jerks! They never reply to reviews! (Well, the ones I met that is...except for Elford118!) It's like all they care about is their fanfics! If I ever meet someone like that they're going to get a black eye!
rebekah chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
I like please add more chapter soon
Raven A. Star chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
O_o Wow, that was a great beginning please continue.