Reviews for BA Season 4: 92 - Sempiternity
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
the time jumping did my head in but wicked story
telcak5 chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
oh man, barracuda! that was incredible! words don't begine to HAIL THE BARRACUDA! will that do. you have made all their lives so much easier to follow in the to see the next ! oh man where is my tissue box!
CallMeMatrix chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
That was the best story in a long time. It shows in your writing that you no longer feel trapped by what others have written. By the end of the story I knew exactly why you did it and I must say I love it. I didn't like the new names of Brooklyn's family but you can't have everything. And I don't think you should rewrite the history you've created. You based your world off someone elses, and then you've made it your own. I say stick to your roots and even though you're head in a different direction then TGS, it's where you've come from. I think your story needs to keep that while heading in it's own direction. It's a Great piece of work. Keep it up.
El Varon chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
I'm still trying to figure everything out. Interesting though.
garfunk chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
what, what was with the name thing for brooklen's family? other than, that it was great. man these fanfics are incredible. the horrible au of liberty and trinity brought a tear feast to my eyes! keep up the good work barracuda. loyle fan here.
semtester chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
Whoa...
I'm still taking it all in though I have to admit I just *know* that I'm not getting all of it.
I'm not sure where the influences are coming from. I can see a hodge-podge of ideas but the main focus is Goliath and that's fine because there aren't many Goliath-centric stories.
The writing structure is getting simpler and in this case, it needs to be because the plot is so layered.
Well done and hope to read more.
Respectfully ~ Puaena