Reviews for We'll Be Back
Ham chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Ok.

The parts where Harry is talking to Ginny is well done. The emotions come out nicely. In fact i think thats your strong point. You need to rework the rest.

You tend to skip over descriptions... always take time to describe the surroundings, your characters,etc. Thats the meat of the story that helps your readers visualize.

Next the descriptions of what happened in the past. It is not enough to give a description of what happened to your characters. You need to write a bit about how it happened. What happened in the final battle?

Lastly the speech patterns need to be smoother. You need to observe how Harry and Ginny talk in the books. Im not talking about their characterizations here..just their speech patterns.

You need to put in a lot of work...but the talent is showing through.
rdprice29 chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Sunil, what a great job for a first attempt! I would love to see you continue this...to see if H/G can successfully live as muggles, or if the Weasleys and/or Ron and Hermione would drag them back to the wizarding world.

Good job!
Cynthia chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
aww! It’s okay Harry. I know you are dense and didn’t think this through. I love that line. :) To think he would leave Gin behind. Hm. Very nice chapter. Mostly dialog, but that's fine. It works. :D I can't wait to find out where they go! Oh, Molly will be heartbroken. Ginny already knew Harry was going to leave. :) I liked that. Wonder where they will go... What about Percy? Was that rift closed between him and his family? Must have been during the war. That's good. *grin* well, I'm off to read some more. ;)
kazziedal chapter 4 . 8/12/2005
I love this story. Will Ron and Hermione find them and will Harry get revenge on Vernion oh I hope so.

Update asap
Tanydwr chapter 4 . 12/9/2004
Aww, sounds cute. Keep writing!

Lol, Tanydwr
ll4ever chapter 4 . 12/5/2004
My heart goes out to this story. Very sweet, in a good way. A sort of heart string tugger. Anyway, keep writing. I have added this to my favorite story list, so please update soon!
Estel-rules chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
Harry/Ginny and Ron/Hermione suck :(
Harry/Hermione and Ron/Luna forever!
Aside from personal taste however, I really do like this fic.
TheSecretCharacter chapter 2 . 2/28/2004
Like I said before, I really like this story. I'm generally a slash kind of person but this has major potential. Keep writing.
~TheSecretCharacter~
TheSecretCharacter chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
This is really good. You should change your summary though. That's what is probably keeping people from reading it. Also, you are not accepting annonymous reviews. you would probably get more reviews if you were accepting them. Please update soon.
~TheSecretCharacter~
Oh, and check out my stories if you have a chance!