Reviews for The White Tiger Within
Swashbucklist chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
The descriptions in this first chapter lean more toward the poetic than those first two Beyblade fics of yours. It has more of the beauty and imagination that made me fall for the first story of yours I read, A Fateful Encounter. I'm looking forward to reading more of this!
racerabbit chapter 11 . 6/11/2010
You are one amazing writer! You wrote this years back, but i just wanted to post this anyways to say thank you and an awsome job! I really really love this story thank you!
Fletty chapter 11 . 9/15/2008
Great stuff! Looking forward to the sequel. Write soon!
Fia chapter 6 . 7/23/2007
*yells in fear* Ray!
Fia chapter 8 . 10/26/2006
ME AGAIN! I'm happy to hear you got Volume 11, but WHERE IN THE NAME OF THE WHITE TIGER BITBEAST DID YA FIND IT?

I WANT IT! Ok, about the story, I WISH YOU WOULD GET RID OF LEE AND MARIAH! OR DO IT IN THE SEQUAL! THAT PINK HAIRED PUSSY CAT IS NOT HALF GOOD ENOUGH FOR RAY! Neither am I... BUT THATS NOT THE POINT! HE'S TOO GOOD FOR HER! AH!
Fia chapter 3 . 7/19/2006
Hello! I have to say, it took me a while to guess who the tiger was, but I knew it was SONETHING to do with the tiger- master. So yell at Kai and give him the 'I TOLD YOU SO' routine.
Spazzcat-Katori chapter 11 . 4/3/2006
awesomeness!
syuchang chapter 8 . 2/26/2006
its a really nice story
Demenior chapter 11 . 10/23/2005
o! great job, can't wait to read the sequel!
loveyaray.00 chapter 11 . 10/23/2005
*wipes away tear* I am in complete tears right now. That..was..just..so...*Sniff* Buetiful. That was a sad but happy ending. That was woonderful. that was like the perfect way to end a story. Hope your grandfather is living peacefuly in heavan. Maybe hes met my grandma. How i miss her, oh well, great story.

Bob and Fred: *Cries* So good!

Me: T_T it was a great story wasn't it!
Anynomous BeyBlade Fan chapter 11 . 7/19/2005
Awesome story! Man, this has to be the best BeyBlade story I've ever read! Keep up the good work!
GoldenMoonshine chapter 11 . 6/22/2005
:) famntastic story!
Reiya-chan chapter 9 . 6/19/2005
ray should'nt feel bad, after all, Inuyasha doesnt always remamembers what happens and what he does in full youkai form.
cattypatra jonesie1 chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
hey sophie. i hear your boyfriend/book is in hospital after your latest ventures. hope it gets better soon. worst wishes from J & CP.
Hazel-Beka chapter 11 . 11/2/2004
Hazel: Gomen! I'm so sorry! I should have reviewed a lot sooner but...well I guess I got too caught up in Gundam Wing fics. ''

Beka: Yes. We suck. It's official

Hazel: You better have that sequel up! Anyways, awesome ending! Ja!