Reviews for Dancing With the Devil
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
It is nice to see Zin developed as a character, deeper than what was portrayed in the series.
fluffycat1 chapter 8 . 3/9/2004
Well, I feel like I have just visited the inside of a military facility and participated in an "extraction" myself. You did a wonderful job, Blue Raven of creating this story and all the characters who made it come alive. Your Zin and Lana is always interesting and compelling, even if I am more of a Cole/Mel enthusiast. I enjoyed reading this "episode" and look forward to more. Don't hold it against me, but the only thing this story lacked was a Cole in white briefs or less.
Thank you again for supplying more Tracker for us.
VivianeAeryn chapter 7 . 2/27/2004
Oh, they got Maria. It was nice to see the softer side of Zin. I loved the story and hope you post again soon.
Kim chapter 8 . 2/24/2004
You know its a good fic when you read all the chapters in one sitting! Blue, I was missing your Tracker fic with Mel/Cole and Vic/Maria! I'm glad it made a reappearance, and I hope that more of your series is on tap! You did an EXCELLENT job with this fic, and I'm looking forward to seeing the role that Maria plays in this whole thing!