Reviews for Death Be Not So Annoying
DNash chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
I really enjoyed this fic. Your depiction of Death was spot-on with what we saw in Endgame. I would have liked a bit more description in the battle scene with the raptor, and I found the action at the climax a little confusing. However, I think the twist at the climax of the story was very creative and clever. Well done!

~DNash
samkicksass chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Fantastic story!
MissMeggs chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
Well... I may be a tad biased, but I still think that it's a great story! I especially love the new ending, I wonder if your readers know how good they've got it!
Marguerite22 chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
Hy!I enjoyed jour story!It's a great idea ,to put Death in the story of Ned!Keep writing!
Lerie chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
I loved this story. It was wonderful to know that despite Death, Roxton could not shake his feelings and memories of Marguerite. I love all your stories and I look forward to the next one!
rann chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
Of course you know I loved it from the first draft. But I just had to go record and tell you I enjoyed the ending!
The action is well-paced, the characters are true to the show and where you are positioning them in a 'virtual' fourth season.
Excellently done as we always expect from you.
Angel LeeAnn chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
That was an awesome story! Death was in character with her riddles and poetic lines. And I noticed that you chose to bring Summerlee back, which is fine and dandy with me! I liked your addition to Ned's story (meeting Death and living with her). Also, that ending was sweet and amusing. I loved your story!
barbiedahl chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
What a terrific story! And even Summerlee came out! I liked that no matter what Roxton still remembers Marguerite even though his memory was erased! :-)
A. Windsor chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
yes, we do wonder, Lord Roxton...
That was so great, though Summerlee appearing and disappearing was a bit confusing...
A. Windsor
Kat 183 chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
Wonderful story, I couldn't put it down, even though I was late. My poor heart, I thought they would be to late.
Katrina
FAB chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
GREAT STORY
LOVE THE PART WHEN THEY BOTH ASK FOR FORGIVENESS
Katybelle chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
Wow what a story. It was definitely one of those "can't put it down until I'm through" stories.
When will death learn she can never come between Marguerite and Roxton?
Enjoyed this story very much.
Katybelle