Reviews for Waiting for Fuel
Touch of the Wind chapter 5 . 1/18/2011
Interesting
Son Of Evil chapter 5 . 5/2/2006
Another to favs. I wasn't sure how good this would be as you seem to like evil Spike more, but as always it was a delight to read.
trina-k chapter 5 . 3/1/2004
um... maybe i missed the line, but i dont see how Fred got out.
UPDATE!
Imzadi chapter 5 . 3/1/2004
Yes, I can just picture Connor in that getup! The pain, the pain! You have one vivid imagination, Dana girl! Merlin's Ale, Man U, & Fred sounds like a nice evening for Spike! And Uncle Spike (with Angel's reaction!) is great! Now, please, bring in the only one who has ever truly loved Darla. He deserves to be there. Please?
Tariq chapter 5 . 2/29/2004
Hi. BEst Spike fic I've read in a LONG LONG while. Great job!
shahid chapter 5 . 2/29/2004
Nice story. is the story finished?
Imzadi chapter 4 . 2/29/2004
So Harmony has her own private stock-she's not so ditzy! Spike's peeling flesh is just a little too graphic for my taste, but it does serve its purpose. The Angel/Spike confrontation scene is a good one. I'm assuming that Lindsey is not with Eve, but I'd love to see Darla send him to help. After all, he may still love her, and, if she asked, I'm sure he'd try to help her son.
Tariq chapter 4 . 2/28/2004
Hi. GREAT GREAT STORY! This is a great piece of work!
shahid chapter 4 . 2/28/2004
AWESOME! really nice story. plz update soon.
Imzadi chapter 3 . 2/27/2004
This was an excellent chapter, Dana. I liked the Darla/Spike relationship. It rings very true. I'm sorry he had to steal from someone who obviously needed the money. But how could Darla forget that there was someone who treated her "like she was the most precious thing in the world?" I resent that she's forgotten the way Lindsey loved her, because he truly did.
Tariq chapter 3 . 2/27/2004
Hi. COOL! PLZ PLZ CONTINUE!
Tariq chapter 2 . 2/26/2004
Hi. BRILLIANT!
Imzadi chapter 2 . 2/25/2004
So Darla has come to help Spike. It's always good to see her, especially as good spirit Darla.
I caught the quick mention of Lindsey. Will we be seeing him, and will he be with Eve? I do hope not (not that we won't be seeing him but that he won't be with Eve).
shahid chapter 2 . 2/25/2004
AWESOME! plz show that WES helps Spike coz he believes Spike and is alo suspicious of his hazy memory. show WES very cool. show everyone cool. update soon.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
Spike, Connor, Eve! Who's next? Dare I hope it'll be Lindsey? When he learns about Darla's son, he'll definitely bear watching! Too bad you can't add pictures!