Reviews for Tiger Dragon
WolfWinks chapter 30 . 12/21/2015
So it's a few months from being 10 years since you updated this story so I don't really expect it continued but I am loving it! Seriously I have fallen in love with your version of Harry Potter, or should I say Tiger Ryan. I am in love with all the character connections and relationships, I love the plot points, I love the drama, I love the fluff and I love how it's paced...

Please continue this story
Calmzone1 chapter 30 . 12/8/2015
*huffs* I am so upset right now. I stayed up until almost 2 am reading this because I was so engrossed in it I forgot to check posted/update dates. SIGH. I really hope you get to finish this some day. I really want to see Nott get what's coming to him, plus Harry hasn't trained that much yet - great story, thanks for sharing
babyvfan chapter 7 . 9/4/2015
Oh my...Harry, you little tease. *Bursts into laughter* I didn't know he had it in him. Won't lie. There were parts where he seemed to go over the top. However It was entertaining to read Draco getting all flustered.
babyvfan chapter 6 . 9/4/2015
Tiger Emerald Ryan? I don't know which name sticks out the most. Obviously they want Harry's new persona to be far away from his own person but still? Tiger?
babyvfan chapter 5 . 9/4/2015
I thought very sweet. Is it too much to ask that Severus goes easy on Harry? It's stupid that he hates him just because his dad was a dick to him
babyvfan chapter 4 . 9/4/2015
So basically they made everyone think Harry's dead because they want to get Voldermort at the right time?
babyvfan chapter 3 . 9/4/2015
Hot...wow. I have one question though. What exactly was the agreement between Lucius and Voldermort? That's the one thing I didn't pick up right away. Was the agreement that Lucius serves in place of his father?
babyvfan chapter 2 . 9/4/2015
I think this story is going to be awesome. That's what I think
babyvfan chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
No one can blame Harry for his confusion. I was confused from the moment Draco and his dad were on the other side of the door. However, as odd and surprising as they were, it was funny how it took FOREVER for Harry to finally get his clothes back on.
AliceCullen3 chapter 30 . 2/10/2015
LOVE IT!
FandomNutter chapter 8 . 11/27/2014
When I saw "Jack Dalson" I read it as "Dawson" and immediately thought "Titanic" lol.
mandamichelle chapter 30 . 8/30/2014
lovee this story! Harry should be the sub in his and Draco's relationship!:))
Guest chapter 16 . 7/31/2014
I love this story and that ...
Lexisfightingrobots chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Harrys really...excitable. And swears come from his mouth in overabundance. And he's rather loud. Loud swearing. Like all the time... it feels like thats his only dialect...
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Obviously they want to save Harry my question us from who the Order or Voldemort.
1,160 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »